Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is 'We Are your Children' cancelled?

iCpro

Featured Posts

I just caught on to the fact that Sia is releasing the deluxe edition of This is Acting on Oct 21 (a poor choice of date if you ask me), and The Greatest is on there. Has We Are Your Children been canned in favour of continuing with TIA? There will also be another version of Move Your Body which indicates the the label is eyeing it up for the single treatment, this also hints at TIA's continued promo. 

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I always seem to miss the Sia related news :madge:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

I've been a fan of hers since her career BEGINNINGS! In fact when Chandelier became a hit, I had thought it was someone else using the name Sia due to the drastic changes from her past album cycles and aesthetics. However... things have started to decline ever since she started working non stop. The well seems to be drying up. Not. Bad thing. I just think sia needs a break to creatively get that spark again. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Maybe its this is acting: we are your children? Probably cancelled due to the luke warm reception of the greatest. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

probably all the songs on the "new" album sounded the same as her songs on TIA and the previous one, so they simply decided to cut everything and put 3 new songs on TIA.. why to spend so much on a product that is exactly the same as the previous ones?

She really need to disappear for a year or two and to find a new sound and new materials.. it's really getting ridiculous.. 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

9 minutes ago, River said:

probably all the songs on the "new" album sounded the same as her songs on TIA and the previous one, so they simply decided to cut everything and put 3 new songs on TIA.. why to spend so much on a product that is exactly the same as the previous ones?

She really need to disappear for a year or two and to find a new sound and new materials.. it's really getting ridiculous.. 

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

I'd rather she keep her style and deliver bops than Gaga trying something different and not delivering :diane: 

Dominic
33 minutes ago, River said:

Her music only sounds similar as of late. She's a brilliant artist and has so much variation especially in her previous. 

Also of course the label would spend money to recreate TIA. It did amazingly well. I'm not even a big Sia fan but let's not discredit her.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Her music only sounds similar as of late. She's a brilliant artist and has so much variation especially in her previous. 

Also of course the label would spend money to recreate TIA. It did amazingly well. I'm not even a big Sia fan but let's not discredit her.  

I knew Sia before her breakthrough with Chandalier, I love her first albums, from OnlySee to We Are Born, but she disappointed me with the last two..

let's be honest, she's stuck with the same sound for 2 eras, same concept and appearance, same type of videos and art.. yeah we got it, Maddie is a great dancer, but it's tiring to see her over and over again..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

darkchylde
31 minutes ago, River said:

I knew Sia before her breakthrough with Chandalier, I love her first albums, from OnlySee to We Are Born, but she disappointed me with the last two..

let's be honest, she's stuck with the same sound for 2 eras, same concept and appearance, same type of videos and art.. yeah we got it, Maddie is a great dancer, but it's tiring to see her over and over again..

the gp begs to differ and so do i :hor:

Dominic
58 minutes ago, River said:

Yeah I agree. It is getting repetitive as of late. I think it's because she's found what sells however her videos are always a similar format and it would be nice to see a different direction. 

She's really talented and her discography is so vast but i don't think her earlier works would sell half as well. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

witchwhore
12 hours ago, Ethan said:

I've been a fan of hers since her career BEGINNINGS! In fact when Chandelier became a hit, I had thought it was someone else using the name Sia due to the drastic changes from her past album cycles and aesthetics. However... things have started to decline ever since she started working non stop. The well seems to be drying up. Not. Bad thing. I just think sia needs a break to creatively get that spark again. 

Agree completely, she is amazing with writing lyrics and it's getting wasted with some of her latest work and it's all becoming very predictable with her at the moment :diane:

Archived