Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga's Sexist Subtext

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga
20 minutes ago, Speechless94 said:

She's talking about her father and Mark who are hetero normative, straight men. Im sure she's speaking about the experience they all had, the way they would want it to be reflective via her. She said "manly" almost as if she catches herself and doesn't want to offend THEM. This entire statement is about THEM. She isn't speaking about a broader context of people. 

So you're only "manly" if you're hetero normative straight man?

i'm sorry but neither mark or her father should be offended for crying like ANY HUMAN DOES.

wow. i'm blown away 

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

not something to joke about.  not acceptable.

Ok, you are definitely being way too serious. Lighten up.

One Banned Boi

Gracious Gaga
42 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Ok, you are definitely being way too serious. Lighten up.

:toofunny:

♥ Kindness Police.

President Trump

Her words don't harm me and I'm not the one with a problem-the people being bothered by it are the ones with a problem. This politically correct culture has gone too far, with hacks like Lena Dunham at the helm. "Having balls" is a phrase used forever and can't possibly be construed as problematic unless you're looking to be offended by something. "Manly cries" I saw as her saying it to cover Mark because he might not want her to have said he was crying, so she said it as a favor. You are overthinking it, despite your acknowledgment of people saying that in your edit. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Speechless94

So you're only "manly" if you're hetero normative straight man?

wow. i'm blown away at ur ignorance.

lmfao that's no where near what I said. Relax. Im saying that she is speaking about an experience she had two men. She doesn't want to offend them. She is trying to them justice. It has nothing to do with anyone else other than them. 

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

I literally say "no balls" to girls too calm down honestly :rip: 

doesn't matter.  re read the OP and have a second thought about what u just said.

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
Just now, Speechless94 said:

lmfao that's no where near what I said. Relax. Im saying that she is speaking about an experience she had two men. She doesn't want to offend them. She is trying to them justice. It has nothing to do with anyone else other than them. 

re read my respond to you i edited it.

♥ Kindness Police.

Sizzily

you're definitely unaware of the issues associated with gender equality.  Smarten up.

Then why don't you complain about something bigger than two jokes. 

anigif_original-grid-image-23636-1432907

One Banned Boi

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Speechless94 said:

what should they be offended for?

♥ Kindness Police.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

you're definitely unaware of the issues associated with gender equality.  Smarten up.

Actually many of us are aware, we just don't overreact to something like this. 

Understand how culture was shaped. 

How about YOU be the change you want to see in the world and educate people about gender equality without calling them ignorant to their face? No one will take your views seriously if you have a hostile approach. 

Gracious Gaga
Just now, Sizzily said:

Then why don't you complain about something bigger than two jokes. 

anigif_original-grid-image-23636-1432907

in my perspective theyre not jokes.  re read the OP to have a better grasp on where I'm coming from deary

♥ Kindness Police.

Sizzily
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

in my perspective theyre not jokes.  re read the OP to have a better grasp on where I'm coming from deary

Wow, you're so concerned about being right.

One Banned Boi

Archived