💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga's Sexist Subtext

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I'm not overthinking because it's things like this that remind people that there is a separation between gender and personality types.  It needs to be STOPPED, not brushed aside, guys.

But there ARE differences between genders. If there aren't, then that suggests being transgender is pointless because there are no differences between the genders. Like....why would you need to change your gender if there was no difference between them?

Not to mention the fact that it doesn't need to be stopped because people can say whatever they want. If you're confident in yourself, have pride, then who cares what others think or say?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spanish Eyes
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

When I see this kind of thing, I confess there's a lil' part of me that wants Trump to win, just to counteract this...

Translation: "I am uncomfortable with views that challenge my heteronormative image of society, so I'd rather have a misogynistic white supremacist in office instead of actually trying to better understand the issue."

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

But there ARE differences between genders. If there aren't, then that suggests being transgender is pointless because there are no differences between the genders. 

Not to mention the fact that it doesn't need to be stopped because people can say whatever they want. If you're confident in yourself, have pride, then who cares what others think or say?

i just edited that post, re read it please

♥ Kindness Police.

3 minutes ago, stela said:

yah you pretty much right, but at the end of the day shes a straight girl so... judge her nicely, gagz is cool and more intelligent and informed than most

That's actually pretty offensive because she is bisexual as she has stated hundreds of times. 

I sense a tumblr SJW.

This stuff in kind of ingrained into our culture. I mean we've gotten over most of it it.

And maybe she meant manly crying as like something to actually cry about, something worthy crying over. Not like a child's crying or someone's ugly hyperventilating.

Iwontell
Just now, Spanish Eyes said:

Translation: "I am uncomfortable with views that challenge my heteronormative image of society, so I'd rather have a misogynistic white supremacist in office instead of actually trying to better understand the issue."

Oh geez, I have just been schooled!
Who's going to save me?
tumblr_ncbu26RiQX1s01qkyo1_500.gif
(And, yes, a donzel in distress gif...what about that?)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

DeanWinchester

Why are the text posts here black?

And why is it surrounded by so much white space? :oprah:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Decodekid
5 minutes ago, stela said:

yah you pretty much right, but at the end of the day shes a straight girl so... judge her nicely, gagz is cool and more intelligent and informed than most

She's a bisexual women :awkney:

and i don't wanna get too tumblrish but so are you insinuating that because she's straight she's supposed to behave in a specific way ? 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Just now, SISTERV said:

That's actually pretty offensive because she is bisexual as she has stated hundreds of times. 

how is it offensive? shes bisexual yah sure

heavymetall0v3r

Actually, they're not overthinking ANYTHING. Stop excusing everything Gaga does because it's Gaga. AND she's contradicting her views of masculinity from the past. (But I guess you all think it's "okay" because "people change after 8 years")

Give me a break.

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Spanish Eyes
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

Oh geez, I have just been schooled!
Who's going to save me?
tumblr_ncbu26RiQX1s01qkyo1_500.gif
(And, yes, a donzel in distress gif...what about that?)

giphy.gif

People like you make me embarrassed for society.

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

Stop excusing everything Gaga does because it's Gaga

Sure, once you stop hating everything Gaga does because it's Gaga

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived