Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Will & Grace is back!

Featured Posts

Just now, ReidOne said:

I say keep it in the 90's/early 2000's where it belongs. 

Really though, all of these producers keep trying to reboot shows that were once great and they end up ruining them. Cases in point: The Powerpuff Girls, Teen Titans Go!, Fuller House, etc. If they try and reboot The Golden Girls then I'm going to go to Miami to stop whoever is behind it. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne
Just now, PossiblyMaybe said:

Really though, all of these producers keep trying to reboot shows that were once great and they end up ruining them. Cases in point: The Powerpuff Girls, Teen Titans Go!, Fuller House, etc. If they try and reboot The Golden Girls then I'm going to go to Miami to stop whoever is behind it. 

EXACTLY!!! I am sooooo over the reboots. Would it kill Hollywood producers to try and have an original idea right now?? I mean, really? 

BlaqJezus
5 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Honestly, one of the most brilliant things about Will & Grace was that there was a cultural NEED for television programming like that in it's time. In the post-Seinfeld NBC era, sitcoms were the primary way to influence American culture. And Will & Grace were an absolute FORCE in helping drive visibility and acceptance of gay lifestyles to conservative Americans. 

But it's 2016. 

We don't need this (from them) at this point. Please keep it in the past where it belongs, where it was relevant. Unless the jokes are just wayyyy too good to pass up, I don't see any form of an on-set reunion being true to the show's legacy. 

Damn, I'm negative Nancy about this apparently, lol. And I lived for this show! 

tumblr_nvlydddqIg1qiohboo2_r1_250.gif

If we kept things in the 90's where they belonged, half this forum wouldn't be here right now, and cut half your statement here out (the top half), repost the other as the new rule for this forum on the subject of TF/TFM, and the other half of the members gone too. Let them live hunty, let them live.

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

The Golden Zombie Girls where Betty White revives all the other characters only to cause a Zombie Apocalypse in Shady Pines. I'd watch. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

If we kept things in the 90's where they belonged, half this forum wouldn't be here right now, and cut half your statement here out (the top half), repost as the new rule for this forum on the subject of TF/TFM, and the other half gone too. Let them live hunty, let them live.

OMG... you are on point with all this! Agreed. :worship2:

3 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

The Golden Zombie Girls where Betty White revives all the other characters only to cause a Zombie Apocalypse in Shady Pines. I'd watch. 

Don't give them any ideas:grr:

Redstreak

I will have a meltdown of excitement if true!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Katsuki Bakugo
37 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Honestly, one of the most brilliant things about Will & Grace was that there was a cultural NEED for television programming like that in it's time. In the post-Seinfeld NBC era, sitcoms were the primary way to influence American culture. And Will & Grace were an absolute FORCE in helping drive visibility and acceptance of gay lifestyles to conservative Americans. 

But it's 2016. 

We don't need this (from them) at this point. Please keep it in the past where it belongs, where it was relevant. Unless the jokes are just wayyyy too good to pass up, I don't see any form of an on-set reunion being true to the show's legacy. 

Damn, I'm negative Nancy about this apparently, lol. And I lived for this show! 

tumblr_nvlydddqIg1qiohboo2_r1_250.gif

You know who I hate in this show. Who is not actually in this show. one of the producers. He is a ****. THERE I SAID IT!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SoldierDown
35 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Will & Grace are back :giveup: 

Read the red words :giveup: 

Omg :giveup:

Yeah it's obviously just a reunion show. A 'reboot' never even crossed my mind, that would never happen.

I agree the characters are very of their time, and extremely significant in terms of LGBT visibility, but a one off reunion to see where they are now, what relationships they're in, what they make of trump, Gaga etc. It'll be amazing. 

Redstreak

After posting enigmatic pics from the sitcom’s set this past weekend, the series stars Debra Messing and Sean Hayes posted a video on social media today announcing the return of Will & Grace.

The 20-second clip doesn’t feature the cast, but it does have an intense action movie soundtrack with words on the screen describing a team of heroes assembling to protect the world from destruction—but if you read the words in red you will notice it spells out, “WILL AND GRACE IS BACK.”

The final words in the ad are “Only they can bring America back from the brink.”

Then the sitcom logo quickly flashes across the screen ending with Karen (Megan Mullally) yelling “Make America bueno again!” We couldn’t agree more.

Does it have to do with tonight’s Presidential Debate? Is it a political ad for Just Jack? What does it all mean? Only time will tell…

http://www.newnownext.com/will-and-grace-coming-back-reunion/09/2016/

Y'all I'm flipping outtttt

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived