news

Gaga Superbowl announcement tonight(?!)

Featured Posts

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Another season of one of Fox's most successful show? Huh

AHS... Fox is broadcasting the next Superbowl, they possibly had a hand in this?

Do ya'll think it'll be announced in a special way? Like a little announcement video? Short hype video? Photo still?

Or will they just up and say "We can confirm... Lady Gaga etc."... thats just not her style imo 

This needs to happen.   The only bad thing about it will be this: Get ready to sweat and worry when buying her new concert tickets!!   The GP is about to be reminded of who Gaga IS!!!!!!!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

donutellha

OMGOMGOMGOMOG

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Tokyo Rose
17 minutes ago, Americano said:

There havent been any false promises since the era started tho? lol

"Dance floor anthem" :reductive:

Hoping she is not showing any underboob, we all know how American audience is sensible to this kind of things. During the Super Bowl at least. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

melodichard
3 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

"Dance floor anthem" 

Gaga / her team didn't promise a dance floor anthem, at least I don't think that came from her camp 

I feel like its been Christmas for us Little Monsters lately. Last month on the 16th, Gaga was still in blackout phase. Now about a month later, her new single is out, along with the video, shes on a TV show, her next album has been announced and were less than a month away, and now shes rumored to be headlining the Superbowl halftime show :flutter: I love this time of the year

Lion Heart

OMG WHAT

I HOPE ITS TRUE

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived