news

Gaga Superbowl announcement tonight(?!)

Featured Posts

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehanyo
2 hours ago, kaojen said:

I think so many peeps already know that is a done deal. Doesn't FOX have Monday night football too? Might be released then

No, Monday Night Football is on ESPN, which is owned by ABC/Disney.

15jocart

I'm cackling at the people in this thread who thought this tweet was real.

What he's saying is that people are jumping to conclusions, just like he jumped to the conclusion that the Carolina Panthers and the New England Patriots will be playing in the Super Bowl. But nobody knows (although it probably won't be the Panthers).

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Straights4Gaga

Just got off the phone w a sports writer buddy in New York, apparently there was some type of "big news" originally planned for today (HE DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS GAGA/SB RELATED) but between Jose Fernandez and early reports about Arnold Palmer they scrapped everything that would take attention in the sports world away from that. Again, this was just about some type of big story in general, I don't know who or what specifically

Jigglygoth
10 minutes ago, Straights4Gaga said:

Just got off the phone w a sports writer buddy in New York, apparently there was some type of "big news" originally planned for today (HE DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS GAGA/SB RELATED)

#BYE :neyde:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

14 minutes ago, Straights4Gaga said:

Just got off the phone w a sports writer buddy in New York, apparently there was some type of "big news" originally planned for today (HE DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS GAGA/SB RELATED) but between Jose Fernandez and early reports about Arnold Palmer they scrapped everything that would take attention in the sports world away from that. Again, this was just about some type of big story in general, I don't know who or what specifically

We just can't win :neyde:

46 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

What he's saying is that people are jumping to conclusions, just like he jumped to the conclusion that the Carolina Panthers and the New England Patriots will be playing in the Super Bowl. But nobody knows (although it probably won't be the Panthers).

OH ****...I just got that. Yeah, guys, his post is satire...

Can they just announce it already I've already got my Facebook status planned :queenga:
And no I'm not accepting anyone else being the performer as an option :nails:

DeleteMyAccount
16 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Can they just announce it already I've already got my Facebook status planned :queenga:
And no I'm not accepting anyone else being the performer as an option :nails:

I've already posted and fangirled about the non confirmed event all over my Facebook. :emma: So she better perform or I'll look crazy. lol

2 hours ago, 15jocart said:

200w.gif

I think we are gagging for this announcement to make up for the lack of promo/performances/pre order/promo single.   October can not come soon enough.

Archived