💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne song titles revealed - album described as "country"

Solitaire

Featured Posts

@louTieT on twitter tweeted several of the album track names after attending an album listening party tonight. These new track names include: Diamond Heart, Angel Down, Ayo, Piano Girls, Sinner's Prayer, Come to Mama, Hey Girl, Million Reasons and Just Another Day.

These new names join "Perfect Illusion" and the title track "Joanne" to make a total of eleven songs. It remains to be seen if any other songs, potentially from a different deluxe version of the album, were played.

He also claims that the album is not pop, but full of "rawness, vocals and instruments", he describes the album as "country" (aka rip pure pop fans, see you when LG6 comes in 54 years).

Potential new lyrics include: "Let me funk you downtown" (funk the punk teas :lana:)

Spoiler

For those Little Bottoms melting down over the "country" comment, don't worry too much, I imagine that Joanne is more indie/folk and rock influenced than true country. And even when Gaga did self proclaimed "country" (see BTW country version), I'd say it came out more soft rock than anything else. ;)

- Previously Sycothisis

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylvanas

LITERALLY DANCE IN CIRCLES ON MY GRAVE BITCH I AM DECEASED!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

BLACKOUTbritney
3 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

LITERALLY DANCE IN CIRCLES ON MY GRAVE BITCH I AM DECEASED!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

ALL WE'VE GOT IS THE TITLE AND IM ALREADY DANCING

tumblr_inline_o77cle0w0U1qcm4iq_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o77d3omjjw1qcm4iq_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o69z6p21bN1qa47bj_500.gif

I'm so ready for this pop rock/Country sound :giveup: 

xoxo cupcakke

Dancing in circles until I no longer feel like the absolute agony of my life is a perfect illusion of someone who should be happy, but will ultimately never be as a result of a faltering love :lana:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived