Joanne song titles revealed - album described as "country"

Solitaire

Featured Posts

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerGirl21
7 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

People calling it Country are probably the same people who called fourfiveseconds FOLK MUSIC.  It's prob some amazing bob dylan, Carole King type slayage.

I'M SO READY FOR GAGA'S TAPESTRY ALBUM. I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT. 

PSYCHOSHTICK

Imagine her using her demonic Judas 'in the most biblical sence'-vocals for Come To Mama. That would be so amazing. 

Just now, zerojk said:

Freakin COUNTRY??? 

Gurl I have supported you in everything, pop, jazz, rock, "indie" but I am definitely NOT here for cheap ass country music

because one person saying its country means it's a fact, Perfect Illusion is literally the opposite of country :poot:

you should take out "country" of the title 
just bcs one person described it as that doesnt mean the whole album is country :awkney:

imma cut a bitch

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Asking a friend now if that leak was on the record.  

Also confirmed 'Dancing In Circles' is the beck song!

Just Another Day is about life living in Central Park and there's a trumpet solo? where she calls out Brian Newman!!

chrismugler

I would say this album is Alternative/Experimental and it's influenced by rock (glam rock) and pop from a few decades ago. 

Spoiler

Of course, I may be wrong, because I haven't heard anything besides PI from Joanne, but I think that's the vibe I'm getting from this record.:lolga:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

This person probably is the kind of person who thinks You & I is a country song. Bitch please I live in Texas (and love country music)

Archived