💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne song titles revealed - album described as "country"

Solitaire

Featured Posts

Just now, HAUSofRANA said:

where's this from?

I'm just guessing lol. But we have confirmation that Diamond Heart, Ayo and Joanne are the first three tracks an that Perfect Illusion comes in about half the album.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BABBLYON
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I'm just guessing lol. But we have confirmation that Diamond Heart, Ayo and Joanne are the first three tracks an that Perfect Illusion comes in about half the album.

what how do you know that DH, A-YO, and Joanne are the first free

Rodrigo Abel
On 21/9/2016 at 3:03 AM, Robo Ga said:

I wonder if @XTDX is actually Gaga :sis: 

A reverse Boris-ean expedition.

best comment I've seen on this thread :sharon::sharon:

blackcoffee
On 9/21/2016 at 8:29 AM, Justinn said:

Totally. I also believe that Americana would be more appropriate for the description of Joanne. From what I've been hearing.. for those of you that don't know what Americana is:

Americana is an amalgam of American folk music formed by the confluence of the shared and varied traditions that make up the musical ethos of the United States; specifically those sounds that are merged from folk, country, blues, rhythm and blues, rock and roll and other external influences.[1] Americana, as defined by theAmericana Music Association (AMA), is "contemporary music that incorporates elements of various American roots music styles, including country, roots-rock, folk, bluegrass, R&B and blues, resulting in a distinctive roots-oriented sound that lives in a world apart from the pure forms of the genres upon which it may draw. While acoustic instruments are often present and vital, Americana also often uses a full electric band."[2]

Great post! I love First Aid Kit so much and would just die if Gaga had a song like one of theirs. Emmylou 😍 

Tom london described it as a rock album.Some  Monsters dont realize some styles of music,like others above has mentioned :laughga: . Reminds me of ARTPOP listening party teas. :derpga: They really didnt leak that much, they described which is what gaga wants, hype a bit.  

Their tweets have been on multiple sites being quoted .   A song or two MIGHT have a country twang to it but the whole album ISNT country. :diane:  Believe me . . . ...  :poot: 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Dramatica

@Teeth138 did you attend the listening party? Is there any TFM-ish song on there? That's gonna appeal to everyone (think Bad Romance)? :giveup:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived