💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne song titles revealed - album described as "country"

Solitaire

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

Ever since the album artwork and the title of the album have been released, I haven't been the slightest bit excited for this album.  Something about everything so far just hasn't felt right for me. 

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
24 minutes ago, Teeth138 said:

Remember when she randomly did You and I with Jennifer Nettles? Something like that again would be awesome.

I would love that! Jennifer Neetles is one of my favorite country artists.

Those two together were vocal perfection with their badass attitudes added in the performance! 

RedandBlue
5 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Ever since the album artwork and the title of the album have been released, I haven't been the slightest bit excited for this album.  Something about everything so far just hasn't felt right for me. 

See, I like that. Great contrast to the madness of ARTPOP. Something about it indicates cleanliness and polish. Reminds me of Regina Spektor's What we Saw From The Cheap Seats cover for some reason.

JupiterDrive
27 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

What are acoustic drums? Do you mean drums and acoustic guitars?

acoustic drums are real drums not those electro beats, theyre those drums you hear when she performs live with a band or on tour

21 hours ago, Teeth138 said:

See post above for my recommendations

which songs about Sonja if i may ask? :hug: 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

PartySick
On 9/21/2016 at 0:19 AM, whipopotamus said:

People calling it Country are probably the same people who called fourfiveseconds FOLK MUSIC.  It's prob some amazing bob dylan, Carole King type slayage.

The same people that think Heavy Metal Lover is heavy metal :spin:

I'm not the biggest fan of country but if she does end up doing it, I know I'll at least love the ballads, the rock songs, and the other pop song :diane: my coins are still guaranteed :diane:

🖤

XMonsterMonster
11 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

I feel the same.. Like something is missing.. :huh: 

Darcklighter22
11 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

I know what you mean, It's a little isolating compared to her past work. As the visuals are very simple, nothing that jumps out at you, throwing paint in your face with a crooked monster paw. Which is what allot of fans have come to know and expect from her. The persona she has let herself be tailored by the media and her fans, and now she is deciding to do a more organic album that touches more to her roots as a girl when she first started to dabble in music in her early teens.

It's quite polarizing for some, speaking from someone who has grown up listening to classic rock...i'm super stoked! But this era is a little lackluster in comparison to her prior album promo campaigns. 

On September 21, 2016 at 7:25 AM, ModernEcstasy said:

I want FameGa back as much as the next person. But I am incredibly hyped for Joanne after hearing some of this!

Exactly! I am super excited for some new styles. She is going to be around for a long time. We can wait for another pure pop album like we are used to. Super pumped for this album. 

Archived