fede ARTPOP

Cant stop cringing about Come To Mama, only that name makes me:deadbanana:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

BFSDHFIDS  GỲASSSS GIVE US THE SNEAK PÊEKEK

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Lady Palutena

Although the idea of a "country" album does not entice me, I'll wait until the album's release before saying I don't like it. As long as she's doing what makes her happy, I'm happy.

Am I the only one who feels some fans are so obnoxious? Didn't Zilla say they signed a document barring them from revealing any details?

It's like, if Gaga was to be put in the witness relocation program as a witness to a crime, those guys would be the first to blab her new identity and location.

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

RedandBlue
19 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

Although the idea of a "country" album does not entice me, I'll wait until the album's release before saying I don't like it. As long as she's doing what makes her happy, I'm happy.

Am I the only one who feels some fans are so obnoxious? Didn't Zilla say they signed a document barring them from revealing any details?

It's like, if Gaga was to be put in the witness relocation program as a witness to a crime, those guys would be the first to blab her new identity and location.

CouyILq.jpg

NDA's only work if everyone keeps their mouths shut. As soon as something is on Twitter (in the public domain), the agreement is kind of voided but I still highly discourage talking about it anymore out of respect. 

Lady Palutena
Just now, Teeth138 said:

NDA's only work if everyone keeps their mouths shut. As soon as something is on Twitter (in the public domain), the agreement is kind of voided but I still highly discourage talking about it anymore out of respect. 

I don't know...I mean, if I got to hear it and was specifically told not to disclose details then I would honor that request...

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Ok so I was talking to someone who went and they said that it's definitely not country. It's not quite pop but I've seen people say it's danceable and amazing.

Born Brave

You know this is quite brilliant actually.. if a song is crossover worthy and charts high on the Country charts she could be nominated for a CMA, and get to perform there... opens up a whole new market for her. 

BurqaSwg
5 hours ago, Justinn said:

Totally. I also believe that Americana would be more appropriate for the description of Joanne. From what I've been hearing.. for those of you that don't know what Americana is:

Americana is an amalgam of American folk music formed by the confluence of the shared and varied traditions that make up the musical ethos of the United States; specifically those sounds that are merged from folk, country, blues, rhythm and blues, rock and roll and other external influences.[1] Americana, as defined by theAmericana Music Association (AMA), is "contemporary music that incorporates elements of various American roots music styles, including country, roots-rock, folk, bluegrass, R&B and blues, resulting in a distinctive roots-oriented sound that lives in a world apart from the pure forms of the genres upon which it may draw. While acoustic instruments are often present and vital, Americana also often uses a full electric band."[2]

kind of ot but, is it how "Daddy Lessons" by Beyonce would be "classified", Americana?

Judging from stan twitter, ATRL and the like, pop-music fans often have very limited musical references outside of top 40 music from past 5-10 years - hence any ballad is automatically "Lana Del Rey-esque", any merging of guitars with pop is branded with a Pink/Kelly Clarkson/Avril Lavigne tag, and modern rock's breadth is limited to 30 Seconds to Mars (because of Jared Leto) or some emo band like Panic! etc., so I'm not sure if I can take too much stock into some of these descriptions.

Whispering
1 hour ago, Justinn said:

You know this is quite brilliant actually.. if a song is crossover worthy and charts high on the Country charts she could be nominated for a CMA, and get to perform there... opens up a whole new market for her. 

Unless Gaga has a duet with a huge country star, there is absolutely no way a song of hers will get played on country radio and less than zero chance that she would be nominated for a CMA. Gaga is not going to cross over to country radio, as they close ranks tightly around their country artists. 

RedandBlue
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Unless Gaga has a duet with a huge country star, there is absolutely no way a song of hers will get played on country radio and less than zero chance that she would be nominated for a CMA. Gaga is not going to cross over to country radio, as they close ranks tightly around their country artists. 

Remember when she randomly did You and I with Jennifer Nettles? Something like that again would be awesome.

juicyjuicy
17 hours ago, Teeth138 said:

Guitars, acoustic drums, americana themes, harmonies.

What are acoustic drums? Do you mean drums and acoustic guitars?

Archived