💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope treating Joanne as a "debut indie record" - dont expect big hits

Creyk

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

Yes, that's why she hasn't had any interviews on shiiiiitton of radio stations and anything

Someone forgot how to read :rip:

The OP clearly talks about PERFORMANCES

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:awkney: 

especially frowning at the people here celebrating. This is going to be the least exciting Gaga era ever. No Magazine covers, no performances, no fashion, simple music video. Gaga, you're not just an artist for the ears. You're an artist for the eyes, too. An era with no performances will be a total BORE.

Just now, vanus said:

she is saving tv shows appearances for the album since is coming in a month, so she will promote both at once
also why do we believe random person again

He was right about many details before

He has been telling us for the past 1,5 years that LG5 was going to come in 2016 Q3 and he was right

venusxillusion

WHATTTTTTTTT

I can't believe Gaga would betray her own song like this :giveup: why is life so unfair?? We monsters need to mobilize and take matters into our own hands.  Can anyone here do graphic design? Let's print out a lot of flyers and hand them out.  I'm underage so I can't go to any gay clubs, but I can stand outside and hand them out :)

6 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

They better pull a Focus/DW

Come THROUGH interscope/Bobby

91fink.gif

Can I just say, you are like my favorite new member on here :hug:

HOTNebraskaGuy

1 minute ago, vanus said:

she is saving tv shows appearances for the album since is coming in a month, so she will promote both at once

In a site full of darkness and sin, you are my light, vanus. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Mindtrappa, also known as Propagaga, a member who has close connections with Gaga's team, has spilled some tea on popjustice regarding PI, LG5, and its rollout:

http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/lady-gaga-joanne-oct-21.57334/page-1179

Particular points to note below:

"Their expectations for the single and album are not what you think they are. They're pretty much working this like a debut indie record."

"She's been given a lot of freedom here, with the only major label suggestion being that it needs to be universal. Other than that, she has free reign over how it's promoted and how it sounds. They even helped suggest people like Father John Misty, etc. They aren't aching for some massive hit."

"Of course it's a good day for all involved if something really takes off, but it doesn't seem like the goal right now. Seems like they want to be less aggressive with marketing her."

And perhaps the most important one:

"I don't think she's concerned with (performing/promoting) right now. She was initially in talks to do both the VMAs and Global Citizen and pulled out of both, so."

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Torsoface
1 minute ago, vanus said:

Gurl she will be promoting the secong single which will hopefully be the Grammy-worthy RedOne produced ballad :giveup: 

monsterdino
Just now, GagaInArt said:

say that to Adele's Hello :awkney:

bop is not a song that is doing well on the charts :saladga:

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

He was right about many details before

He has been telling us for the past 1,5 years that LG5 was going to come in 2016 Q3 and he was right

but i also remember when he was wrong :reductive:

imma cut a bitch

here come the meltdowns

oh well

she can finally make a song with Lana

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived