rumor

Interscope treating Joanne as a "debut indie record" - dont expect big hits

Creyk

Featured Posts

monsterdino
Just now, Torsoface said:

Calling people fake because they don't like everything she does? ok

tumblr_inline_obbhikoGGr1ri7rns_500.gif

If you are really a fan of hers then you will respect what she does and let her grow as an artist, and not bash her and say "im unstanning" and **** :madge:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton35

It's just bizarre to me that Gaga seems to not give a **** or not if she gets another hit single! Like you would think as an artist it would be a fantastic feeling to have your song be a top ten hit but I guess Gaga just doesn't really appreciate it. 

Togekiss
2 minutes ago, exoskeleton35 said:

What the **** is wrong with her? I mean props for Interscope not being up her butt about being super commercial, but does she really give zero ****s about any commercial success whatsoever? Is she just gonna sit back, release the album, and do movies from now on? 

What are you in the facial prosthetics business?:flop:

You act like she's making decisions that will affect you and your life. News flash: she's not.

bring on that pecan pie

Gagaloo911
Just now, Lola said:

How convenient huh

What about the songs being on Spotify playlists everywhere? What about the radio deals?

stop believing everything you read. if this was the case, they wouldve told this weeks ago.

LOL delusional. They literally have told us nothing about this era, so no they wouldn't have told us that 

venusxillusion

What the h*ll :giveup::giveup::giveup: this and now Perfect Illusion is about to drop out of the top 50.  This has been a terrible weekend.  Why is she being so selfish?!?!?!! She knows her true monsters would die for her success and now she does this to us.  Now I am starting to think the song Judas is about her betraying us.  I don't even know what to think anymore. :(

3 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Awesome! I kind of like this approach. Dipping their toes in and seeing how things go, rather than acting desperate by trying to get a hit and millions sold. 

I agree

Redstreak

Really makes you wonder how this era would have been fleshed out if ARTPOP had been considered a commercial success

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

crisTEAne

in light of this, this vine is more accurate than ever.

uR08tKV.gif

lil charters and managers, take one of these:

xxanax.jpg.pagespeed.ic.L9Qz16tiyv.jpg

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Just now, monsterdino said:

If you are really a fan of hers then you will respect what she does and let her grow as an artist, and not bash her and say "im unstanning" and **** :madge:

That's not true

She is putting out a product (music). If she consistently disappoints we have all the right to be upset.

This is quite the news. It's really exciting in my opinion because now we get to hear what Gaga genuinely wants to create. Something free from corporate and industry influence, and something completely and utterly Gaga. I CAN'T WAIT. :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I love it. Queen of going independent, cleaning her fanbase and making better music.

So you say perfect illusion is better than everything she made with the other albums?

wake up, fools.

they see that it's not working so this fan made up some story and you all run with it and Im sure gaga will run with it too because it saves face.

Dominic
1 minute ago, Lola said:

How convenient huh

What about the songs being on Spotify playlists everywhere? What about the radio deals?

stop believing everything you read. if this was the case, they wouldve told this weeks ago.

This.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Miracle
Just now, venusxillusion said:

What the h*ll :giveup::giveup::giveup: this and now Perfect Illusion is about to drop out of the top 50.  This has been a terrible weekend.  Why is she being so selfish?!?!?!! She knows her true monsters would die for her success and now she does this to us.  Now I am starting to think the song Judas is about her betraying us.  I don't even know what to think anymore. :(

Lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Are you 11 years old?

Archived