šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The release date matches the fan's need

Dramatica

Featured Posts

Dramatica

The fact that no one commented negativelyĀ on the release date, means that she really knew what would please her fans this time.

She could have released Perfect Illusion in July, and have us wait 3 months (like she did with Born This Way and ARTPOP).

We've also complained about the leaks and the early performances during last era (By september we had heard like half of ARTPOP thanks to the iTunes Festival, so we had to wait 2 months for 6 songs). This time things really seem to be going under control, and I'm here for that.

uUdCRn.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

GypsyPrince

Wrong.Ā 

I'm a fan and my need is that the album be released NOW.Ā 

Therefore she's not matching her fans' needs.

5 minutes ago, GypsyPrince said:

Wrong.Ā 

I'm a fan and my need is that the album be released NOW.Ā 

Therefore she's not matching her fans' needs.

Ā 

You will learn the gift of patience so Gaga kblnows what her fans need :gaycat:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ToxicHot

It's super refreshing to get the album title, release date,Ā cover, and (some) track titles/collabsĀ all in the same day. We waited for so long, and I'm really happy the album is FINALLY coming. It doesn't feel real in a way,Ā I'm still kind of inĀ shock lol (excited nonetheless).Ā The ARTPOP hype for a year kept us busy/speculative, which was great, but the era did become a mess after everything we got ahead of the release date as we are all very aware of already. Looks like the #JoanneĀ era is off to a great start!Ā :yay:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

CyanLights

I love that we are getting 9-10 new songs at once. I love not knowing what to expect. Ā As much as I dislike the title and album cover (which usally happens for almost every Gaga album) I'm excited for the music. I've already told myself that I'm not listening to leaks and only listening to singles if she doses to releases any more (no snippets though)Ā 

Archived