💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Everybody seems to be comparing BTWs leak with how BTD will leak, but you can't. Gaga is on a wayyy different scale. There aren't people rushing to stores to get BTD like BTW. There are people excited for it, but it's no where near the level of Gagas hype.

Props to Interscope either way.

Well at this time, Born This Way wasn't leaked yet. I don't think it's unique.

But it's her first album.. :huh:

I can't wait to see the pictures in the booklet!

Same! I want one of like...Lana coming out of a lake that is like super 8 quality... :flutter:

If it comes out the 27th in Ireland and they're seven hours ahead of me, I can have it Thursday night. (hopefully)

As long as I get it before I leave Saturday morning for my trip, I'll be happy. I need music to listen to on a five-hour car ride.

Wolf Boy

If it comes out the 27th in Ireland and they're seven hours ahead of me, I can have it Thursday night. (hopefully)

As long as I get it before I leave Saturday morning for my trip, I'll be happy. I need music to listen to on a five-hour car ride.

Omg that would be perfect for you to play the **** out of the album!!!!

You'll def get it before you go on the Saturday.

JaysAMess

You'll def get it before you go on the Saturday.

Imagine if we don't though... and we have to wait until the 30th. :ohno:

Does anyone know if it comes in a jewel case?…I hope it's not one of those horrid cardboard ones.

Wolf Boy

Does anyone know if it comes in a jewel case?…I hope it's not one of those horrid cardboard ones.

Standard is jewel. No idea about the deluxe everywhere else, i'm guessing jewel, but the UK comes in a special digi pack cardboard fold out thingie, i never see the deluxe listed as "digi" outisde the UK.

ew i hate jewel cases