💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

She really should be singing the theme for the next Bond film, or be a Bond girl, or both.

I agree. Her style is perfect for a Bond film.

I know that this is kind of off topic, but has the official "Off to the Races" instrumental leaked yet? I know that "Born to Die" and "Video Games" have, but have any others? :) lol

Lana Del Rey

Can someone help me find the source of the Damn You and Hollywood's Dead snippet leaks?

I can tell you who leaked the Hollywood snippet, I'll PM you.

ZAIJHNZJEN

Can someone help me find the source of the Damn You and Hollywood's Dead snippet leaks?

I PMed you.

I know that this is kind of off topic, but has the official "Off to the Races" instrumental leaked yet? I know that "Born to Die" and "Video Games" have, but have any others? :) lol

Tried searching but to no avail. I'm sorry I failed you :giveup:

http://la--leaks.tumblr.com/post/21236646760/this-isnt-a-leak-but-its-gone-unnoticed-by

I loved Chet Baker, she just sings a few background vocals here, still nice

Video Games is still my favorite track from Born To Die. It's so simple and her vocals are so big. It's beautiful and probably the track with the most replay value on the album.

I need Carmen as a single so we can get the ****ing video :sad:

Video Games is still my favorite track from Born To Die. It's so simple and her vocals are so big. It's beautiful and probably the track with the most replay value on the album.

Video Games is my 2nd favorite next to Lucky Ones. :flutter:

Video Games and Off To The Races have the most replay-value for me. They're both just gorgeous.

And yeah I want Carmen too, but Blue Jeans only came out this month, too soon too soon ;)