💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

I'd die for Ride Or Die in full

Let's just hope it leaks soon..

Probably because it got the most attention. :red:

That's a major dick move. As if it needs to be brought up again.

Probably because it got the most attention. :red:

Assholes. :roll:

maybe they're a show in its offseason who play re-runs, and because lana was on an episode, she will be in it when that episode is replayed...

it's not like someone has a vendetta against her. it's not snl's fault her performance wasn't what it could have been.

maybe they're a show in its offseason who play re-runs, and because lana was on an episode, she will be in it when that episode is replayed... it's not like someone has a vendetta against her. it's not snl's fault her performance wasn't what it could have been.

they had TONS of episodes this season they could replay next week. They had to choose this one, which got them the most publicity.

Does anybody have any HQ pictures of her "trust no one" tatto?

Willeo Soeurs

:party: Any unreleased songs recommended ? Downloaded a heap of them and idk where to start listening :hungry:

Degenerate Beauty

:party: Any unreleased songs recommended ? Downloaded a heap of them and idk where to start listening :hungry:

Kinda Outta Luck, Driving In Cars With Boys, Hundred Dollar Bill , A Star For Nick and Heavy Hitter.

Im sure this has been discussed already but whatever ;) On Twitter, her tag-line bit now says "I Sing The Body Electric" - is that a reference to a song that already exists, or could it be a hint at what's coming from her that's new? Like the mixtape or something?

Kinda Outta Luck, Driving In Cars With Boys, Hundred Dollar Bill , A Star For Nick and Heavy Hitter.

Kinda Outta Luck isn't unreleased tho

Edited by dc1993

The mobile theme isn't quoting posts rn, but I Sing The Body Electric is a line from a poem I believe

KING5KAT

Im sure this has been discussed already but whatever ;) On Twitter, her tag-line bit now says "I Sing The Body Electric" - is that a reference to a song that already exists, or could it be a hint at what's coming from her that's new? Like the mixtape or something?

It's from the FAME musical :P

Edited by King Con

Where was it released?

It was on her first album. Idk if that counts tho..