💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Oh this is tragic. But I pray she will go on Tour and not perform just at festivals.

It's the first time I'm going to a festival. :flop: It's gonna be scary, but I have to hunt her down and force her to sign my vinyls and ****.

KeybladeMeister

Google is your friend.

Oh yeah another Illuminati ! Marina , Gaga and Madonna are also part of this cool club.

So happy that Lana is there too :party:

Satan is the new black.

I asked cause I really have no idea what is available and I thought people on this thread would have better knowledge and/or be helpful, which doesn't seem to be the case...

Swim Deep

I asked cause I really have no idea what is available and I thought people on this thread would have better knowledge and/or be helpful, which doesn't seem to be the case...

Its all on piratebay. Just search 'Lana Del Rey discography and there's 4 parts. Hope it helps! :hug:

KeybladeMeister

Its all on piratebay. Just search 'Lana Del Rey discography and there's 4 parts. Hope it helps! :hug:

Thank you, I think i've got it all sorted now

:hug:

I'm not entirely sure if that 100% of it though.

>_>

Degenerate Beauty

Calm down :roll:

I just can't upload files thats the point.

No need to be that rude b---h.

I can make a list for you and you can search for the Downloads. Okay ?

Swim Deep

Thank you, I think i've got it all sorted now

:hug:

I'm not entirely sure if that 100% of it though.

>_>

I just looked through the files and it's not. Its missing a lot of the leaks from this year like No Kung Fu, Jimmy Gnecco etc which is useless because that's what I'm trying to find too! I'll let you know if I find the newer leaks!

Also, if anyone re-uploaded the No Kung Fu EP posted a month or two ago with a working link, I'd be greatful! :)

Edited by Major Minus

KeybladeMeister

Calm down :roll:

I just can't upload files thats the point.

No need to be that rude b---h.

I can make a list for you and you can search for the Downloads. Okay ?

No need to call me a b---h

tumblr_m2f41aHkMa1qbk8tz.gif

Ok?

I just looked through the files and it's not. Its missing a lot of the leaks from this year like No Kung Fu, Jimmy Gnecco etc which is useless because that's what I'm trying to find too! I'll let you know if I find the newer leaks!

Also, if anyone re-uploaded the No Kung Fu EP posted a month or two ago with a working link, I'd be greatful! :)

Thank you thank you thank you!

:runhug:

:3

No need to call me a b---h

tumblr_m2f41aHkMa1qbk8tz.gif

Ok?

Well, you were rude. I would have done the same. :nails:

Edited by deathray

KeybladeMeister

It's also rude to completely ignore someone who's asking a question, something you both seemed to have done. :nails:

It's also rude to completely ignore someone who's asking a question, something you both seemed to have done. :nails:

Why bother, when all we can say is "no."?

Degenerate Beauty

This is a Forum and not Yahoo Questions, okay ?

Thanks bby :hor:

KeybladeMeister

Why bother, when all we can say is "no."?

Because it's an answer?

If you asked someone a question and they didn't respond i'm sure you'd be annoyed if all they said was "Why bother, when all I could say was no?"

tumblr_m2f5a2TdOj1qbk8tz.gif

This is a Forum and not Yahoo Questions, okay ?

tumblr_m2dy5iUEl61qcsjbg.jpg

Degenerate Beauty

Because it's an answer?

If you asked someone a question and they didn't respond i'm sure you'd be annoyed if all they said was "Why bother, when all I could say was no?"

tumblr_m2f5a2TdOj1qbk8tz.gif

tumblr_m2dy5iUEl61qcsjbg.jpg

Its okay. You can go now.

tumblr_m1tpp5zTRL1rsf5iuo1_500.gif

Eloquence

I feel like I've missed a lot of Lana **** since I've stopped posting in this thread :cry: