💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

I know I'll be burned for saying this, but I don't know why everyone loves Dark Paradise. The middle of the song and onwards (Especially those "oh oh oh oh, aha ha ha"s) is glorious, if not magical, but everything before that is kind of bland. I don't know. :fat:

I know I'll be burned for saying this, but I don't know why everyone loves Dark Paradise. The middle of the song and onwards (Especially those "oh oh oh oh, aha ha ha"s) is glorious, if not magical, but everything before that is kind of bland. I don't know. :fat:

:legend: Its fantastic and you will deal.

But I have the same problem with National Anthem.

I just........... Eh. :nails: It's not that impressive.

LOVE THE ALBUM ! It flow perfectly ! Best part is, IMO, the hook and the lyrics. This girls knows how to write intelligent and catchy lyrics.

:legend: Its fantastic and you will deal.

But I have the same problem with National Anthem.

I just........... Eh. :nails: It's not that impressive.

I know it's fantastic, but only the second half of it. :nails:

TEACH ME HOW TO LOVE IT ALL.

gif-mulher-chorando.gif

I LOVE this album! I love it more and more every time I listen to it.

Dark Paradise is kinda overrated though. It's still great but it's not my favorite on the album or in my top 3. :shrug:

Edited by Marquise

Is it me or the reception of Born To Die seems really bad ? I feel like everybody is against this new singer and I really don't know why... The album is really good IMO. I don't see how you can hate her that much.

Edited by _Lam

Is it me or the reception of Born To Die seems really bad ? I feel like everybody is against this new singer and I really don't know why... The album is really good IMO. I don't see how you can hate her that much.

Ditto. They need to get over it.

Seems like the same people/blogs that hyped her are now complaining that she is hyped too much/her lips are too big/ the album was rushed/ her liver performances suck/ she has no talent/ she's a label creation.