Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Married the Night

OMG! It's real! IT'S REAL!!!! And the Luck Ones is amazing. Made me tear up!!!! Thank you!

OMG! It's real! IT'S REAL!!!! And the Luck Ones is amazing. Made me tear up!!!! Thank you!

I guess I wasn't the only one who shed a few tears after hearing the whole album, then.

4zxjs7.jpg

OMG they changed get us while we're hot, we don't give a whaaaaaat to;

get us while we're hot get us while we're hotttttt

Spoilering it for people who didn't listen yet. :nacho:

Married the Night

its amaazing :legend:

grammy aoty hopefull

They will only give it to her if she has huge numbers. I hope the album charts well. It's beautiful so far. I am saving the rest for tomorrow's drive.

P.S. My BF is obsessed with Lana. Gonna surprise him with a burned copy with his breakfast in the am...

Born To Die is :legend: A great album.

Anyone have a link to her demos for the album? I have her shelved self titled album. I wanna hear how the songs evolved.

Married the Night

I don't know why but Lucky Ones sounds like it could be used for a Bonnie and Clyde-like movie.

It's the only one i'm listening to tonight. It's beautiful. :toofunny:

Since the last week that i listened for the very first time a song from Lana del Rey, 'Blue Jeans'... i felt in love, bought the self-titled EP and can't stop to listen to her!! she is beyond amaizingness :flutter:

can't wait for the release of her debut album !

Since the last week that i listened for the very first time a song from Lana del Rey, 'Blue Jeans'... i felt in love, bought the self-titled EP and can't stop to listen to her!! she is beyond amaizingness :flutter:

can't wait for the release of her debut album !

LISTEN TO DA LEAK.

JaysAMess

It's the only one i'm listening to tonight. It's beautiful.

I'm in love with it. I think it could be my favourite. :flutter:

LISTEN TO DA LEAK.

it leaked? hmm i'll buy it anyway... so i think i'm going to wait till the release, i feel like an old person, but i still love the feeling till the album comes out, go the store and blah blah... don't really like download music that much. but thanks is good to know that :)

Married the Night

it leaked? hmm i'll buy it anyway... so i think i'm going to wait till the release, i feel like an old person, but i still love the feeling till the album comes out, go the store and blah blah... don't really like download music that much. but thanks is good to know that :)

I'm working the day it comes out. I'll still buy it, I just want it for my workout tomorrow. AHHH! So excited.

Anderson123

So what are everyone's favorite songs from the album ? I'm going to download and give it a listen to see what the buzz is all about.

Edited by Alan123