πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

After reading her COMPLEX and Telegraph interviews today, honestly, could i love her anymore? She's so real and honest, i love it, hearing her talk about personal experiences attached to her songs makes them ever better. Shame some people choose to critisize so much and not give her a chance.

I wanna listen to it.

This next week...pray for me lol

Don't worry the album sucks anyways. Everyone in this thread is lying.

:troll:

ChasingTheGhost

I wanna listen to it.

This next week...pray for me lol

give in to one song atleast. :shrug: name it and i'll upload it.

Am I able to purchase the digipack deluxe on hmv.com if i live in america? like does the check out know I'm paying with american money or that doesn't work. I don't know anything about this. i feel stupid

australiagaga

It's such a perfect album, gah!

Lucky Ones - 'We're on fiyahhhh". Such a sweet song!

Lolita - It sounds so dark, and the production + instrumental is ****ing incredible.

Without You - Oh my god. It's so goddamn beautiful.. I love how she draws out the notes in the chorus. And I love home simple the production is, it's almost as if she's singing accapella. Just amazing.

This Is What Makes Us Girls - The new version is so different to the demo, and so much more dramatic. I adore it so much.

Summertime Sadness - My absolute favorite. Like, I can't even begin to describe the feeling I get when listening to it. Her voice, the lyrics, just everything. Even better than the live version. hjdsghuisdghug.

Million Dollar Man - Her vocals are just so stunning. It's so mesmerizing

Carmen - The lyrics are so good. The rhymes are clever! "Coney Island Queen"

Radio - I got so many chills. The chorus :cry:. I just cannot. It's so lovely. hfhjsrghursgrgurewgidssd.

Dark Paradise - Wow, just wow. It's so sad! It's a really beautiful song.

National Anthem - Completely different atmosphere to the demo. The intro really completes the song. I love the mood, everything! Another favorite.

Diet Mtn Dew - The new production is amazing! I really wish the second demo lyrics were used though, I loved them.

SUCH AN INCREDIBLE ALBUM. I'm just blown away. I haven't loved an album like this since Born This Way. She should be so proud. It's a master piece. It's so complete. I understand the demo changes now, they would sound so out of place and not fit the mood of the album.

Now Sanity need to hurry and send me my copy.

ChasingTheGhost

TIWMUG is a great album finisher, not gonna lie.

I was effy when i read it was closing the album but it really is perfect.

LipglossLuxury

I was effy when i read it was closing the album but it really is perfect.

It's so touching. :sad: