Gia

Featured Posts

monsterdevotion

You jinx everything. :crossed:

If that's the case then go to bed so we can enjoy it. :cry:

Ok I'll shut up now :sadleave:

MattyMonster

yet you're still on. :ohno:

I'm in my bed already writing this from my iPhone. I'm all nude under my blanket (:naughty:) and the lights are off. Goodnight everyone :ohno:

ChasingTheGhost

I'm in my bed already writing this from my iPhone. I'm all nude under my blanket ( :naughty:) and the lights are off. Goodnight everyone :ohno:

i would give you a hug but your nakedness would make me do bad things. :ohno: goodnight babe x hope your sleep brings us lana.

Edited by ChasingTheGhost

Wolf Boy

Guys theres rapidshare, fileserve, mediafire, jungleupload and 50 other file sharing sites. We wont have issues getting uploads.

I finally got around to watching Lana's SNL performances...I don't think she was nearly as bad as people say. there were a few wince-worthy moments, but I could tell she was nervous and trying to stay in control.

in other news, I'm starting to get more into her. :party: a lot of her stuff reminds me of Play-era Moby, only with live vocals :flutter:

Edited by Famey

I wasn't keen on trying her out, simply because of everyone else being so obsessed with Lana. But I gave her a shot.

I really really like Born To Die. The girl has an amazing voice, the song is lovely. I thought Video Games sounded a bit too similar to Born To Die for my liking, but I still like it. National Anthem is my second favourite track. Love it.

I need to discover her a bit more, are these songs singles? Does she have an album out?

I wasn't keen on trying her out, simply because of everyone else being so obsessed with Lana. But I gave her a shot.

I really really like Born To Die. The girl has an amazing voice, the song is lovely. I thought Video Games sounded a bit too similar to Born To Die for my liking, but I still like it. National Anthem is my second favourite track. Love it.

I need to discover her a bit more, are these songs singles? Does she have an album out?

her album is coming out in about 6 days, actually. nice timing. :haha:

Guys theres rapidshare, fileserve, mediafire, jungleupload and 50 other file sharing sites. We wont have issues getting uploads.

or multiupload.com :awesome:

Video Games and Born To Die are singles. Album is coming in 6 days.