💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

BTD isn't going to leak fully at once, so don't believe any of these people who are giving you ZIPs/RARs of it. The tracks are leaking one by one.

When do you expect the first tracks to pop up?

JaysAMess

Well it's said to be online tomorrow, so leaking tonight isn't that shocking really. Stock would have shipped to stores today, so SOMEONE out there has got it, even if it's just a truck driver :troll:

Brb hunting down creepy truck drivers.

I'm not going to let myself listen to it if it leaks... I need the full experience when I pop the cd into my car for the first time :woohoo:

When do you expect the first tracks to pop up?

like I said, Summertime Sadness + Without You most definitely gonna be the first tracks to pop up. Summertime Sadness is MOST LIKELY leaking tomorrow morning.

JaysAMess

I'm not going to let myself listen to it if it leaks... I need the full experience when I pop the cd into my car for the first time :woohoo:

Better stay out of this thread until the 30th then. :P

Same! We will ride the storm out together! :hug:

JaysAMess

When/if it leaks.. this thread is going to get messy with all the "ANYONE HAVE A DL LINK FOR ____". :toofunny:

Don't forget to include me! :excited:

We will have a proper listening party when the CD comes out!

Wolf Boy

.. I need the full experience when I pop the cd into my car for the first time :woohoo:

Better put aside money for new speakers, because once you play BTD they'll break from sheer amazingness tbh :crossed:

Better put aside money for new speakers, because once you play BTD they'll break from sheer amazingness tbh :crossed:

We can only hope.