Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Degenerate Beauty

I need BORN TO DIE in a good quality, like a album version .

I just have one , which is very ****ty :cry:

I need BORN TO DIE in a good quality, like a album version .

I just have one , which is very ****ty :cry:

Same here. I have a good quality version but it's really dim. I want the promo cd versions too. I have no idea how to get hold of them in the UK. Does anyone have it to upload? :)

'Dad Issues' lyrics? Can anyone make them out :cry: it sounds like it has a really interesting story but I want to be sure...

'Dad Issues' lyrics? Can anyone make them out :cry: it sounds like it has a really interesting story but I want to be sure...

"AH AH AH AH AH they call you baby blue... cuz it's your favorite color, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah they call you baby blue! Because I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Yeah, pretty much interesting.

:nyancat:

DirtyLittleMonster

Listen to my cover of "Blue Jeans"

http://soundcloud.com/starstunning/blue-jeans-starstunning-cover

The cover was really bad, I thought you were choking when you were singing the lyrics about the "favourite sweater"

The cover was really bad, I thought you were choking when you were singing the lyrics about the "favourite sweater"

I agree.

It was f*cking awful. Give up singing, please I beg you. I'm never usually this harsh but it really is awful.

I agree.

It was f*cking awful. Give up singing, please I beg you. I'm never usually this harsh but it really is awful.

That's so ****ing cruel! Who do you think you are to tell someone to give up on singing? Maybe it's not his talent, or he's not skilled enough, he didn't even imply he wants to be a proffessional singer, or that he wants to make a career of it!

Yeah, he doesn't sound good. But there's a lot of ways of putting it.

Geez, some people.

That's so ****ing cruel! Who do you think you are to tell someone to give up on singing? Maybe it's not his talent, or he's not skilled enough, he didn't even imply he wants to be a proffessional singer, or that he wants to make a career of it!

Yeah, he doesn't sound good. But there's a lot of ways of putting it.

Geez, some people.

LMFAO!

gagafreak14

I just saw the video for Born To Die. It's absolutely stunning. She's so beautiful and talented and ugh. I'm jealous.