Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why zayn go downhill?

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

I think it has to do with his lack of performances.

I don't think hes particularly dynamic on stage or off either.

Where he gets a plus is the fact that hes hot. And that can work for him, he just needs the right songs. I like a few off his debut album but honestly it lacked dimension. The songs start getting a little same-y.  PLUS, maybe the world has an issue with pretty boys. Maybe his gay appeal is a little too much for Top 40.

Poope MOnster
26 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

He debuted at NUMBER ONE both in singles and albums ....and yes he is floping! This one goes to all that CHART FREAK B*TCHES talking about Gaga being flop because she won't debut #1!  (FYI Bey's lead peaked #10. Perrys Rise #11...but only Gaga is a flop for them...no she is not...no one of them are not.Charts are so f*cked up nowadays.) 

sorry i mean term of single i think he was decent single he start pretty good with pillowtalk

i love his every single i m not care about success that much but i m just curiosity
his production not far from bieber or something like that so.. i m just curious not mean too call flop
(not success as it should?)
why it go down hill from pillowtalk?

justin promote his song that much?
or people just love justin voice rihanna voice or sia voice naturally

1 minute ago, Poope MOnster said:

sorry i mean term of single i think he was decent single he start pretty good with pillowtalk

i love his every single 
his production not far from bieber or something like that so.. i m just curios not mean too call flop
(not success as it should?)
why it go down hill from pillowtalk?

justin promote his song that much?
or people just love justin voice rihanna voice or sia voice naturally

I think he also quited the 'battle' of promo due to anxiety issues which I find it very human. A few moths after no one remembers he had released a no1 album/single this year.

Poope MOnster
7 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Yeah but at least they are catchy and some were promoted on shows. Bieber is lazy but already has established a career / loyal fanbase unlike Zayn.

Work isn't generic, there's a reason people don't like it. It's not generic pop

gaga have royal fanbase.. :derpga:

i just think the factor is justin and rihanna voice is appealing with large audience in natural

but sia is success so...:saladga:

Teal Ambition

He seems lazy to me. He just wanted to put out his music and that's it. Doesn't seem like her cares about promo AT all. His album is really good though, I listen to it quite often. There's definitely some hit singles on it.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

2 hours ago, Magneto said:

Because he has anxiety, guys. He's stated this multiple times. Pls be respectful :)

If I was so rich I'd also decide to proclaim I have anxiety and do nothing it makes sense

Magneto
25 minutes ago, mic said:

If I was so rich I'd also decide to proclaim I have anxiety and do nothing it makes sense

Gaga tries so hard to teach us to respect mental health issues, artists and basically all people. Always remember that.

Free my mind

Archived