I mean the lightning is off :emma: 

I would've liked it more bright like this

d7a0f7addecc5a561b1e52af2446375f.png

You can't see the font :sweat:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne

I mean.... fake hair, fake nose, fake lips, trendy color palette, trendy hat, trendy tattoos, beautiful lighting...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this image the exact thing she is supposedly reacting against with her "social media" meaning of Perfect Illusion?? 

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

joanne.jpg

Torsoface
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

I mean.... fake hair, fake nose, fake lips, trendy color palette, trendy hat, trendy tattoos, beautiful lighting...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this image the exact thing she is supposedly reacting against with her "social media" meaning of Perfect Illusion?? 

What kinda perfect reverse warholian art pop illusion effect :emma: 

fede ARTPOP

I like the cover, but why does it have to be that "raw" ? Shes going to much with that "stripped down" vibe :sweat: , she always wanting to be The Bitch, and after she got there she come with this...just get some filter for the cover...is not that bad Gags:sweat:

cqnSmwz.jpg

My fave: 

PnbbuCu.jpg

:giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
29 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I really like it, but I want to see the Deluxe version! The Beats 1 guy saw handwriting!

Dont be delulu. :giggle:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

malazam

I love it, Twitter loves it.

This site is the wrong thing, always bitching, NOTHING is enough for the people in here. I haré GagaDaily when It becomes a hater site.

Show some respect, assholes.

another shot before we kiss the other side

30 minutes ago, Red said:

It's so ****ing basic, I feel like every other person in the world would make a cover like that  It doesn't feel like a Gaga album cover, even C2C album cover is more Gaga-like

This is the last time I am being a hater.

THIS.

23 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I've got mixed feelings... it's a great album cover.

However, as a Gaga album cover, I'm not feeling it. 

My complaints: 

- THAT IS NOT HER NOSE. 

- The fillers. Front and center. :saladga:

- The hipster hat. A full 2 years after Pharrell made this style famous. Feels like she's hopping on board at the tail end of the trend, when every basic is wearing hats like this. 

- Using the Pantone colors of the year seems like desperate marketing for GP approval. 

- It's so drenched in hipster/2016 aesthetic that I worry this will not age well. Going to look very passe in a few years. 

In summary, I stan for Gaga because she creates trends. She throws her middle finger towards everything "basic" historically. :fthis: But this is... so 2016 basic. 

Sorry for the negativity, but just sharing my honest opinion... There's lots more that I truly love about it, too. Which I can share in another post. 

:toofunny:

fede ARTPOP
22 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I LOVE IT SOO MUCH IT'S pretty, minimal and very 2016.

but

I waited for a trick on this album cover from Gaga, idk some unusual things, it's beautiful but it's simple, i think we have to wait for LG6 for CrazyGa to be back,

no?

:blush:

LG6 "6A6A" RedOne, Stuart Price, Fernando Garibay, WhiteShadow. :firega:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
25 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I've got mixed feelings... it's a great album cover.

However, as a Gaga album cover, I'm not feeling it. 

My complaints: 

- THAT IS NOT HER NOSE. 

- The fillers. Front and center. :saladga:

- The hipster hat. A full 2 years after Pharrell made this style famous. Feels like she's hopping on board at the tail end of the trend, when every basic is wearing hats like this. 

- Using the Pantone colors of the year seems like desperate marketing for GP approval. 

- It's so drenched in hipster/2016 aesthetic that I worry this will not age well. Going to look very passe in a few years. 

In summary, I stan for Gaga because she creates trends. She throws her middle finger towards everything "basic" historically. :fthis: But this is... so 2016 basic. 

Sorry for the negativity, but just sharing my honest opinion... There's lots more that I truly love about it, too. Which I can share in another post. 

Im shook. but:golfclap:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

NewUsername
34 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I really like it, but I want to see the Deluxe version! The Beats 1 guy saw handwriting!

The handwriting was on the back I think

Rocket Number 9

I love it. But the name "Lady Gaga" in the top and "Joanne" handwritten in the bottom would be better.

Anyway slay :giveup:

high heeled fem
9 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

LG6 "6A6A" RedOne, Stuart Price, Fernando Garibay, WhiteShadow. :firega:

OMG Fernando I've been going on about him so much :giveup: where is he 

Archived