💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JOANNE Album Cover Meltdowns go in here

E24187

Featured Posts

Monster Voices

Lemme first say I LOVE the album cover and how stunningly beautiful Gaga is on it. :firega: My personal meltdown is that after this it hit me that we might never see crazyGa again and she maybe has outgrown it. That scares me honestly :ohno:. I'm here for a simple era but I do want crazyGa back at some point!

Forever and Always!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

I really like it, but I want to see the Deluxe version! The Beats 1 guy saw handwriting!

On the back of the cover is Joanne's actual penmanship

1 hour ago, Torsoface said:

I mean the lightning is off :emma: 

I would've liked it more bright like this

d7a0f7addecc5a561b1e52af2446375f.png

That's overexposed, you can barely see the font and the blue hues from the background are  washed off.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

The only thing I dislike is that lady gaga and Joanne are so close together. Because Joanne is in her real name, it seems funny to me to see it like that. I kinda wish it had her name and the Joanne penmanship Zane talked about underneath the portrait. I absolutely love it though. Do people really remember the Born this way cover with that font? Cmon now. 

She looks stunning. She's happy with her team and her management. I'm happy and excited for everything coming. 

Giorno Giovanna
1 hour ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I LOVE IT SOO MUCH IT'S pretty, minimal and very 2016.

but

I waited for a trick on this album cover from Gaga, idk some unusual things, it's beautiful but it's simple, i think we have to wait for LG6 for CrazyGa to be back,

no?

:blush:

uhhh we already got a "trick" the last 4 album covers tbh :toofunny:

for example: koons ball and shattered font/art style anyone?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

I was too afraid to say this cause y'all would drag me but I seriously don't like it. It looks like a FAKE COVER THAT A FAN WOULD MAKE AND PASS ON AS REAL on Tumblr or something when the album isn't even finished or confirmed yet in a time we are waiting. I mean come on I understand it's stripped but :saladga:. This is like any other cover I would see.

ALSO: Please don't quote me and try to point out something just because I'm unsatisfied and say "Y'all are always unsatisfied." 

Delusional Aura

It's beautiful. However, my expectations were very high so I'm disappointed sort of... But it's okay at least we're getting a new album in five weeks :excited2:

I love it because this is all is needs to be. This is the most Gaga we've ever seen from her. I only hope she gains a sense of wisdom from this expereince. Love you Gaga ❤️❤️

I like the way shes trying to be more classy, but this feels too Florence/indie style. I wish the cover was more creative because sometimes the cover can help sell it better. As a graphic designer I am unimpressed with it and I really hope this is not a reflection of the era to come. 

Archived