💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

:ladyhaha: emote

Head Empty

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Please tag me in this thread if I forget and don't add this by the end of the week

oh god, please dont :madge: it's embarrassing :madge:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Please tag me in this thread if I forget and don't add this by the end of the week

pls add :hunty: too OcMLB3R.gif

Illuminati

They could really replace a lot of barely used gif emotes with new relevant/shady ones. 

Like I could totally see better replacements for these :whitney::sharon::lana::staymad::queenga: idk.

FlopSlurper
15 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

They could really replace a lot of barely used gif emotes with new relevant/shady ones. 

Like I could totally see better replacements for this :chica: idk.

fixed

littlepotter
14 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

Like I could totally see better replacements for these :whitney::sharon::lana::staymad::queenga: idk.

Whitney and Sharon really are useless. QueenGa's okay. StayMad is really cool tho and DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY LANA

chaeri pls

41 minutes ago, Admin said:

Pull through daddy :giveup:

it wasn't laaaahv

Illuminati
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Whitney and Sharon really are useless. QueenGa's okay. StayMad is really cool tho and DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY LANA

no no, i don't suggest to completely remove Lana but that particular emote is useless, I'm sure there are better Lana gifs/pics to use as emotes.

ChicaSkas

We dont have a limit on emotes per se

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

mister max
On 13-9-2016 at 9:14 PM, ChicaSkas said:

We dont have a limit on emotes per se

wich means @Haroon needs to step up his game with the emoticon competition and make 3 emotes win at the same time :whitney: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived