Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Final Bets for the Album Title?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

ReidOne

I think it's highly unlikely she would name the album Joanne. Given that pop stans essentially renamed 'ARTPOP' to 'ARTFLOP' I highly doubt she would put her beloved aunt's name up for such public scrutiny. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ReidOne said:

I think it's highly unlikely she would name the album Joanne. Given that pop stans essentially renamed 'ARTPOP' to 'ARTFLOP' I highly doubt she would put her beloved aunt's name up for such public scrutiny. 

That's what I'm saying. There are gonna be 23875938 jokes & memes about the album title, and is she gonna get up on stage and say 'welcome to the Joanne Ball, put your ****ing hands up'...?? :neyde::neyde::neyde:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Saint Laurent

I honestly don't think she would feel comfortable with that. The internet is not a kind place, I doubt she'd give such a personal and vulnerable topic to the media and the internet to mock.

ReidOne
1 minute ago, CHAOS said:

That's what I'm saying. There are gonna be 23875938 jokes & memes about the album title, and is she gonna get up on stage and say 'welcome to the Joanne Ball, put your ****ing hands up'...?? :neyde::neyde::neyde:

Exactly! 

chromaticainmyhead

It sounds like the title of an unreleased Beatles album tbh

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

6 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

If it's the title, I don't think she cares about that. Like, people are going to mock it no matter what she calls it. It's just what the internet does. Why let that stop her from being personal? 

She specifically said the album is personal and the name is also personal, she's also mentioned her aunt and has a song on the album about her.

Trust me it's the album title.

ReidOne
1 minute ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

I like it. If it is though, I see people putting Joanne the Scammer in there somewhere, lol.

OMFG

Jewels n Drugs
30 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

inb4 Flopanne

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

32 minutes ago, Noam Zioni said:

He got exposed so it's false

i saw but there's still major evidence it's called Joanne

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived