💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mini-Competition: GagaFanCorner.com Logo Redesign

MeL

Featured Posts

Hi there, im new to the forum, if a competition closes, and is over, and they have a winner, what is the purpose of keeping the topic? it really confused me :( because I wanted to enter, and than its all old, but still at the top of the forum board pinned.

JaysAMess

Hi there, im new to the forum, if a competition closes, and is over, and they have a winner, what is the purpose of keeping the topic? it really confused me :( because I wanted to enter, and than its all old, but still at the top of the forum board pinned.

Mel hasn't responded, so if you're quick then maybe you'll be able to post a design before she does finish this competition.

I checked the website, and it looks like the design has changed from the original already, but I may be mistaken.

I changed the website, but I am still working on it. I will pick a logo soon. More entries are welcome!

LORD GAGA

I changed the website, but I am still working on it. I will pick a logo soon. More entries are welcome!

:creepflop:

:cry: I love them all.

Also, I think I might change the actual words "bringing little monsters together" to something like "showcasing little monster creations."

Thoughts?

MattCollins

:cry: I love them all.

Also, I think I might change the actual words "bringing little monsters together" to something like "showcasing little monster creations."

Thoughts?

Good idea. That would be more appropriate.

Archived