GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

bionic

​Do you like it? :flutter:
Did you attend the tour? :flutter:
What's your favorite segment? :flutter:

The doll-house medley and Sexercize segments are flaw free default_legend.gif

I went to opening night :hor: 

My favourite segment is either the dollhouse or the 2nd one (with SBiT and Spinning Around). I feel the others weren't very well thought out :laughga: 

The DVD captures the show well. Shame they cut out the Chasing Ghosts interlude, I was ready for that live mp3

buy bionic

Spock

I went to opening night :hor: 

My favourite segment is either the dollhouse or the 2nd one (with SBiT and Spinning Around). I feel the others weren't very well thought out :laughga: 

The DVD captures the show well. Shame they cut out the Chasing Ghosts interlude, I was ready for that live mp3

​And I went to the last show, in Zuirch! What kind of connection :nooo: are you an Aries???

Yeah, the last one before Into The Blue is awful imo. It starts good with GOOMW but it goes downhill from there. And that costume is just :awkney:

I also would have love to have that and Skirt on the CD but they cut it too

who will love me when the night is over

bionic

​And I went to the last show, in Zuirch! What kind of connection :nooo: are you an Aries???

Yeah, the last one before Into The Blue is awful imo. It starts good with GOOMW but it goes downhill from there. And that costume is just default_awkney2.gif

I also would have love to have that and Skirt on the CD but they cut it too

​No, I'm a Leo. The superior star sign :whitney: 

That costume :toofloppy: I swear Kylie has worn variants of it for gay pride festivals for DECADES. :laughga: 

I wasn't too worried about Skirt because I have it from the iTunes Festival, but Chasing Ghosts exists nowhere :( I didn't realise she had cut out Sexy Love from the set

buy bionic

Goldfish

so, ive just had a huge kylie music video marathon (all 63 music vids) and wow, she just gets hotter with age so flawlessly 

I invented post-its

bionic

so, ive just had a huge kylie music video marathon (all 63 music vids) and wow, she just gets hotter with age so flawlessly 

​amen to that

pretty sure this video was the one that showed me i still had some interest in women

buy bionic

• Mills locked this topic