šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Has Canada Abandoned Gaga?

Economy

Featured Posts

PI sounded afwul at radio, i really had to tune in carefully to hear it. it's not one of those songs that plays by itself and you suddenlyĀ find yourself jamming to it.

it's not radio friendly. A pity.Ā 

ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™«

Literally nothing that has happened in the past 21 hours suggest that Canada abandoned Gaga. The title is seriously over dramatic.

VANTABLACK
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Well Kiss 92.5 has been playing tho what do you mean? They are the only ones that have been playing it

Ā 

or are u in another city with another kiss?

Ā 

and yeah its true new songs climb quickly in Canada and start to fall when its still peaking every where else not sure why

Ā 

but With Gaga since mid-Born This Way era she went from slaying like mad here to suddenly struggling

In Toronto . Last night I was waiting for kiss92.5 to play at st 11pmĀ same as everywhere else but they said in the next 15 min I was waiting I just gave up and listened to it on iTunes . I wanted to listen to it on the radio like everyone else . but still there's not a lot of hype for her here . which is sad . Hopefully she does promo here soon last time she came in November 2013 all The stations were playing do what u want non stop u couldn't miss it .

Poissonche
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

What city? :air:Ā 

Prefer not to tell.Ā But I just played PI to my family and my sisters said they heard it today, so it's probably their sites that are flops.

15 minutes ago, Economy said:

After that you dont wanna know. Canada her biggest rooter suddenly lost interest in her out of nowhere:air:Ā 

Let me disagree with you. Applause #4, Do What U Want #3.

Economy
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Literally nothing that has happened in the past 21 hours suggest that Canada abandoned Gaga. The title is seriously over dramatic.

Im going as far back as after TEOG

Economy
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Quebec. But I just played PI to my family and my sisters said they heard it today, so it's probably their sites that are flops.

Let me disagree with you. Applause #4, Do What U Want #3.

They were short peaks tho. If i remember correctly i dont think applause lasted as long in the top 10 as in the US.Ā 

PunkTheFunk

99.9 played it around 8:25am this morning, and then I heard it like twice on my way home from work (on 104.5 and 92.5 I think)Ā :poot:

On the bright hand side, I haven't heard Closer on the radio in Vancouver even once. But they did play PI this morning (don't remember which station) and talked about how she learned guitar for this album.Ā 

rivingtonrebels

I am also in Vancouver - closer does not get played here. Ā It's #1 on the iTunes chart so I would chill.

Ā 

**** edit: it's now #2.

Ā 

Come on canada...

Economy
6 minutes ago, rivingtonrebels said:

I am also in Vancouver - closer does not get played here. Ā It's #1 on the iTunes chart so I would chill.

Ā 

**** edit: it's now #2.

Ā 

Come on canada...

Im glad to see its doing well in Vancouver but the chart shows the Nation as a whole and yeah...

Ā 

One of the last to go #1 on itunes and one of the first to drop

Ā 

Not impressed with Canada right now šŸ˜‘

Economy
35 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

Ur lucky I didn't hear it once in Toronto on the radio . I haven't even heard on the radio yet only on my phone via Blueto:nails:oth . I prob heard drake like 3 times on 4 diff stations . Driving back to and from work . Maybe because of the radio impact deal they are not playing it . But when applause came out they were playing it everywhere . And only kiss replied to my tweets none of the other stations did .Ā 

Omg Drake never ever stops playing

Ā 

one time he was on 5 stations at once im not even joking

Archived