💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are We The (Little Monsters) more emotionally damaged than other stans?

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

exoskeleton35

Something I thought recently. Are we the Little Monsters more emotionally damaged than other stans? I mean let's face the facts a large population of Gaga fans are members of the LGBT community who have and continue to suffer from discrimination, homophobia, other issues..... I just feel like In order for Gaga to make an album like Born This Way she must've realized that a majority of her fans needed it. Obviously you can't paint every human being with the same brush, but we just seem like a group of emotional vulnerable people. 

Dramatica

Every human is vulnerable.

I don't think we are more damaged than Britney or Madonna's fans tbh.

anigif_enhanced-29975-1391010143-2_previ

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

2 minutes ago, exoskeleton35 said:

Obviously you can't paint every human being with the same brush, but we just seem like a group of emotional vulnerable people. 

teenagers

I've been having tough times lately but as a whole I'd like to think I'm really confident, and normal, I love seeing my friends, I like a laugh, I'm not insecure most of the time, I am happy. I think everyone has off moments when they act a bit odd but it doesn't make them emotionally damaged its just normal. I think Little Monsters are very passionate and unique, I wouldn't say emotionally damaged, because a lot of emotions that we portray through supporting gaga are very positive and friendly and kind, and we are supportive of each other unlike other Stan groups such as one direction fans who are self obsessed selfish girls who are mean, sorry for generalizing, I know there are exceptions, but we are doing good!

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

No, but y'all are certainly the most ungrateful!

A bright spark of positivity arent you :neyde: 

On topic: Many monsters fell in love with Gaga for her gay awareness/having a #1 song about being gay which means they are either gay or passionate allies (and those allies usually are friends with gay people or relatives ) so we know discrimination firsthand. Also most of us are between 15-25 so we are very young and full of problems.

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, exoskeleton35 said:

Something I thought recently. Are we the Little Monsters more emotionally damaged than other stans? I mean let's face the facts a large population of Gaga fans are members of the LGBT community who have and continue to suffer from discrimination, homophobia, other issues..... I just feel like In order for Gaga to make an album like Born This Way she must've realized that a majority of her fans needed it. Obviously you can't paint every human being with the same brush, but we just seem like a group of emotional vulnerable people. 

I can't speak for the whole community but I was (and still am) very emotionally damaged when I became a monster. All I ever wanted was to be loved for who I am. That's why "Hair" will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm still very emotionally fragile but compared to 8 years ago, I'd say I'm getting better. "Mom" has been my rock these last 8 years and without you guys idk where I would be

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Born To Slay
10 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

Every human is vulnerable.

I don't think we are more damaged than Britney or Madonna's fans tbh.

Yeah, they seem pretty damaged 

Kermit

:laughga: Pretty sure I had PTSD, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and severe anxiety before I became a monster...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

exoskeleton35

I feel like we all have a shared experience being little monsters. Like we all experience the same struggles. 

Dangerous Man

We always create drama, you tell me.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived