💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lost Hope

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

display name

There are always going to be those people who are just over her, who won't be pleased with whatever she releases. Whether anyone likes it or not, ARTPOP was damaging to her career and her value as a pop star. Just the fact that she's still getting some people's attention is a good thing really. All you can do is continue to form your own opinions and support the artists you like.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Matt

It's not passed 24 hours and the meltdowns are already beginning over a ****ing iTunes update? :madge: 

Let me leave before it gets too tight. You guys always ruin amazing moments with **** like this :madge: 

Arturo

Lol I was one of the most pessimistic people about its chart run but it's doing fine. iTunes means nothing outside of North America and the U.K. It's literally dead. 

Also the views on the Audio are ok but not stellar. You're reading too much into it. Applause looked like a flop 3 weeks into its chart run. 16 hours isn't much of an indicator but if it was an indicator I'd say it will do well.

Just now, Creyk said:

Stop acting like she is above commercial success because she is anything but

She is no beyonce. she had a decade of hits before she embarked on that path. Gaga had 2,5 years. Let's not.

Can you ****ing stop being so negative all the time? This is getting boring

I still have hope that all the little medonsters will go to katydaily so we don't have to read their flop thread titles.

Free My Mind

why are you so bothered about the charts,

I'm happy she's doing her, and I love the track - guess I'm lucky.

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Stop acting like she is above commercial success because she is anything but

She is no beyonce. she had a decade of hits before she embarked on that path. Gaga had 2,5 years. Let's not.

She's above commercial success because she wants to be. It's that simple. If she wanted to sell out and record Poker Face 9.0 with knockoff Justin Bieber production she'd go #1 for like 15 years. Also saying Beyonce had a decade of hits before Self Titled is the biggest stretch I've heard in my life. There's that massive span of time between Crazy In Love and Sasha Fierce that's far uglier than ARTPOP was for GaGa.

Just now, Cracks said:

Can you ****ing stop being so negative all the time? This is getting boring

I can when Gaga gives me a reason to be positive

:unicorn:

Morphine Prince

Honestly it doesn't matter in the end. All I care about is getting music I enjoy and that's what I got. 

Success is a plus. She already outdid herself with success in the past. 

Serendipity
2 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Because he's a Time Traveling wizard

red updates on Kworb :rip: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived