💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

croboy

"There are no interlude videos. Only short interlude audio. The stage changes by rotating pieces and lighting."

"The show is dark. Machine guns. Meat. Dark/light. Purple/green. Gaga does not talk much. Theatre. Not pop show. Opera. Metal. Techno."

by @gagafrontrow

Alcina Dimitrescu

Gagafrontrow confirmed that there were no interlude videos. Only short audio transitions while the stage rotated

Huh?

bionic

Am i the only one who can see clearly that the meat dress is made out of material not meat? :toofloppy:

buy bionic

Logan

Looks like a lot of things still need ironed out and perfected, but I don't think I'll be disappointed :)

ABOVETHETREND

Gagafrontrow will be putting up audio of THE ENTIRE SHOW later tonight, with even more pics.

Am i the only one who can see clearly that the meat dress is made out of material not meat? :toofloppy:

This. haha

JafJaf123

It probably is, so I guess that means a lot of cows are going to be slain for Gaga

the original was real but of course theyre not gonna fly a meat dress around/import a new one for each show

she'll carry on telling everyone it's real though :smh:

Haroon

I'm just over the moon that the castle did move a bit after all - I was worried it was just going to be there stiff as a board for the whole concert duration

croboy

It's weird because if there was no interludes why did DJ ZED put on twitter that he was working on the music for her tour?

it was dj shadow

and so what? it was confirmed there was intro MUSIC.....just no video.

something different :)

From GagaToday on Facebook:

Apparently the Korean government banned tons of parts of the original Born This Way Ball show. That's why there were no interludes etc.