💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

RinoTheBouncer

Glad I made you lough. Hope it will take your ****ed up mood away. :)

Also Madonna's career is over, she can't sing as good as she used to and she's ugly. Did I mention that her newest album is a flop? Sorry. That's just my opinion. Hope u don't mind it.

I love how you try to defend her tho. She is over.

If "over" means you get 250$ from sales and able to get NO.1 just because of your name then I wish I be "over" right now.

She's hotter than Gaga even when Gaga is in her 20's and this conversation is useless so have some dignity and leave me alone.

I'm monitoring this thread guise. Fighting has been warned and will continue to be warned. Just sayin. :)

I hope everybody who deserves a warning gets warned, not just certain sides.

ARTBOP

I'm already picturing myself buying the dvd when it comes out! Is it too soon?

+ I really can't wait for some HD videos to pop up. By the pictures we have, I think it will really be fabulous!

THIS THREAD WAS NOT KADE FOR ARGUING!!! SO UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING AN OPINION TONSHARE ABOUT THE BTWB, OR VIDEOS/PICS OF THE SHOW GTHO!!!!!!! It's that's or a report...

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Edited by Kade

Hope she does minor changes, I'm disappointed that she didn't do hair studio, really wanted that one. I expected the opening be bigger than just show up on a horse.

I like here bad kids performance and I'm glad she did the extra lyrics to it. I also love the meaning behind the Americano/meat dress performance. I love the stage, and I'm ****ing in love with the sparkly headbands xD

bionic

I'm already picturing myself buying the dvd when it comes out! Is it too soon?

+ I really can't wait for some HD videos to pop up. By the pictures we have, I think it will really be fabulous!

me too! :laughga:

buy bionic

australiagaga

DO WE HAVE ANY CONFIRMATION ON INTERLUDES YET!? A GAGA CONCERT CANNOT HAPPEN WITHOUT INTERLUDES. THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST PARTS.

GagaSkeletonWay

She DID performance Paparazzi and Alejandro! :party:

Hate all of those who said that she hasn't! :ohwell: