💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Perfect Illusion Leak On Snapchat

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee
4 minutes ago, Yassin said:

Lucky you!! I didn't know about other leaks with better quality! Your message got me even more excited!

I'm a bit surprised tho by the instrumental, I thought it would be a bit softer or I don't know (with Ronson and Parker), I love what I've heard but it doesn't feel THAT different from her previous tracks... I was expecting something totally new. Can't wait to hear the whole song to have a proper opinion!

I agree. I'm really hoping there are some heavy Parker influences on it. But, the strong vocals already threw me off. I was expecting something more quiet and soft as well. When they threw the word "ragey" out there, we should of known better.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I agree. I'm really hoping there are some heavy Parker influences on it. But, the strong vocals already threw me off. I was expecting something more quiet and soft as well. When they threw the word "ragey" out there, we should of known better.

Maybe she wanted something really catchy for her lead single. But I would be so sad if we can't here Parker's touch on the album because he is such a genius and Gaga has to use that on her new music.

Do you know if Kevin Parker worked on other songs of the record? Or just Perfect Illusion ?

lavenderblondee
5 minutes ago, Yassin said:

Maybe she wanted something really catchy for her lead single. But I would be so sad if we can't here Parker's touch on the album because he is such a genius and Gaga has to use that on her new music.

Do you know if Kevin Parker worked on other songs of the record? Or just Perfect Illusion ?

I totally agree. As for more songs he produced/wrote, I don't think we know quite yet.

Omg it leaked in full HD my sister is listening to it but I don't know if I should wait until tomorrow or not :giveup:

gonna report it :sis:

Just now, Whis said:

Omg it leaked in full HD my sister is listening to it but I don't know if I should wait until tomorrow or not :giveup:

WHAT? link please!!

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Whis said:

what

HauntingHollow
3 minutes ago, Whis said:

what yout trolling ? give us some proof, pm me the link :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

MonsterVlad
3 minutes ago, Whis said:

:toofunny:

Eighteen
1 minute ago, Whis said:

CALM DOWN Y'ALL ITS THE MA MA PA PA PA SONG :neyde:

My sister thought it was real :poot:

i legit hate that song

I for one dont want gaga to hold back on her rock-ish vibe. It could go either way... but having an epic rock song will go down in the history books if done right.

this might sound over the top but i want her we will rock you moment

We just  blatantly call people liars? If you don't believe someone, you don't have to let it known, and start an argument. Just move on. 

Archived