💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Perfect Illusion Leak On Snapchat

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

Funny everyone keeps saying they are getting BTW vibes, but I totally get TF or TFM era!

I don't know I have never been so freaking excited for a Gaga era. It just sounds so amazing,  I can only imagine on Friday I'll need somebody to give me some shock waves to restart my

dead heart.------------------

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
27 minutes ago, TS6 said:

here's the video guys!

That ****ing tweet still there!

I don't rmemeber how many times I've reported that stupid hater

another shot before we kiss the other side

FRANK1991

you know, at this point we are so close to the actual release I don't even cared about the leaks:lana:

I have full control this time and I won't listen to it. :reductive:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

1 hour ago, bombshell2nite said:

Funny everyone keeps saying they are getting BTW vibes, but I totally get TF or TFM era!

I don't know I have never been so freaking excited for a Gaga era. It just sounds so amazing,  I can only imagine on Friday I'll need somebody to give me some shock waves to restart my

dead heart.------------------

I feel ya, I was already excited but the snippet just intensified my excitement. I don't think I've been this excited and ready for a new Gaga era either.

I'm getting BTW and ARTPOP vibes from the snippet

Tonight, Perfect Illusion is going to slay me then bring me back to life.

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ProdigyARTPOP

Please REPORT any and ALL leaks please and let UMG or Interscope know! I don't want another messy single/ pre-album rollout! Everything must run smoothly this time around.

iMonster

I feel for all the people getting excited about this old song leak. 

Truly not Perfect Illusion. 

But tonight will be the confirmation you all need 🤐

KarmaPolice
17 minutes ago, iMonster said:

I feel for all the people getting excited about this old song leak. 

Truly not Perfect Illusion. 

But tonight will be the confirmation you all need 🤐

So you're saying the snippets aren't from Perfect Illusion but from another song? Let me bookmark you sis.

I'll come for revenge if you're lying!

iMonster
11 minutes ago, Tommi said:

So you're saying the snippets aren't from Perfect Illusion but from another song? Let me bookmark you sis.

I'll come for revenge if you're lying!

I'm saying it's highly unlikely. From the snippet that's being posted (if you haven't heard it yet) it sounds very old. Circa BTW or even TFM out takes. Very distinctly too. 

Every era we've had, has been different especially sonically, for the first single and entire album. 

It's a great ploy to get people talking about a possible leak but in 2016 things only leak when you want them to. And Gaga is a queen at marketing and illusions (no pun). 

Hence why we got the cover the same day she was editing it. 

Just my take anyway but I believe I'm 90% accurate. 

Bookmark for future psychic info. :awkney:

Lara Croft

Trying to figure out these lyrics is SO confusing.

Like I sing in a song,
wait to, wait to be wrong
Caught up in your show,
yeah I think that we're going home

???  :saladga:

KarmaPolice
26 minutes ago, iMonster said:

I'm saying it's highly unlikely. From the snippet that's being posted (if you haven't heard it yet) it sounds very old. Circa BTW or even TFM out takes. Very distinctly too. 

Every era we've had, has been different especially sonically, for the first single and entire album. 

It's a great ploy to get people talking about a possible leak but in 2016 things only leak when you want them to. And Gaga is a queen at marketing and illusions (no pun). 

Hence why we got the cover the same day she was editing it. 

Just my take anyway but I believe I'm 90% accurate. 

Bookmark for future psychic info. :awkney:

I've heard it yesterday and I don't get how people can tell what the song sounds like from that snippet! It's almost just vocals, the base is just a drum beat and I'm pretty sure it's PI sis 

Soccer Moms doing the most as usual :grr:

Archived