The NEW Charts Thread - Track Million Reasons

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
16 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She was at 8.7m (?) before ARTPOP and now she's nearing 11m. Flop hew?

Do we think she's hit 30M WW then if certifications were updated? Granted, her certifications are always out-of-date so who even knows really what she has sold.. But that's another battle.

answer me @Arturo

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

There is already an official thread for Gaga's stats ari1.gif

Talk it up with @Jase we agreed on this thread ari1.gif

The charts thread from 2011-2013  would be general but still have Gaga stats in the OP ari1.gif

Just a formality ari1.gif

PaperIz
7 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Did you hear the Chainsmokers had to add songwriting credits to The Fray for lifting elments from their smash hit "Over My Head (Cable Car)" :sharon:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/7495958/chainsmokers-closer-the-fray-songwriting-credits

Two members of the rock band The Fray are now credited as co-writers on The Chainsmokers' No. 1 smash, "Closer."

When it was released this summer, "Closer" drew comparisons to The Fray's 2005 hit, "Over My Head (Cable Car)." Now, the listing for "Closer" on the website for performance rights organization ASCAP includes Fray lead singer Isaac Slade and guitarist Joe King.

A representative for The Fray confirmed that Slade and King are co-writers of "Closer." Reps for ASCAP and The Chainsmokers wouldn't comment.

That's wild. I don't even hear the similarities but I guess it makes sense as to why I like it so much tumblr_ma8r76slC01ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Lord Axel

woah woah Don't Let Me Down is by The Chainsmokers too? damn, so I've despised them for longer than I thought :creepflop:

ʟÉȘᎠÉȘÉŽÉą ᎛ʜᎇ ÉąáŽÊŸáŽ… ᮀɮᮅ ᎛ʜᎇ ꜱÉȘʟᎠᎇʀ ᎅʀᎇᎀᎍ ÏŸâ€ â–œâœ°đ’ż ~

Loyalty
Just now, Arturo said:

Talk it up with @Jase we agreed on this thread ari1.gif

The charts thread from 2011-2013  would be general but still have Gaga stats in the OP ari1.gif

Just a formality ari1.gif

So what's the plan every week you will update this Chart.

ReidOne
Just now, PaperIz said:

That's wild. I don't even hear the similarities but I guess it makes sense as to why I like it so much tumblr_ma8r76slC01ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I don't hear it either, but I loved that song! 

everyonelovesme
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

It's the piano part at 3:33

Americano
Just now, Runway said:

GP dropped Closer as soon as PI release date was exposedT, nothing but red updates

HDkqW4C.gif

Little Detectives hacking into the iTunes charts. :diane:

PaperIz
Just now, Lord Axel said:

woah woah Don't Let Me Down is by The Chainsmokers too? damn, so I've despised them for longer than I thought :creepflop:

You should listen to the illenium remix. It's much better! qd1zA.gif

• Jase pinned and featured this topic
Arturo
1 minute ago, Loyalty said:

So what's the plan every week you will update this Chart.

I will try my best, the U.S charts moves very slow it should take a few clicks. Even if not most people don't care what's in the OP. The thread is just to avoid the messiness that was caused by us chart monsters having 2 chart threads (technically 3) :chica:

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

GP dropped Closer as soon as PI release date was exposedT, nothing but red updates

HDkqW4C.gif

Don't forget that Closer still has to debut its music video henny

HDkqW4C.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • PartySick locked and unlocked this topic
  • PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived