Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Perfect Illusion is coming September 9 (LESS THAN 1 DAY TO GO!)

Epione

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica
1 minute ago, marcoto said:

This is the first song after a long time that is not leaked and i'm really excited about it :))))))

It did tho, 10 sec but still :lolga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Dramatica
Just now, marcoto said:

Do not be stupid :*

I'm not, but it DID leak! I don't know how new you are to this hype train but today was all about the leak.

1 hour ago, Gaga of Time said:

I'm not, but it DID leak! I don't know how new you are to this hype train but today was all about the leak.

if you listen to leak you betrayed her

Dramatica
Just now, marcoto said:

Ok I betrayed her, call Jesus on me, dial 911.

PartySick
3 minutes ago, marcoto said:

do not be too stupid

Please don't insult other members, we're all friends here :diane:

Even the ones that listened to the leaks @Gaga of Time :stalkga:

🖤

Gagas love
28 minutes ago, marcoto said:

um really? lol, shes betrayed us a million times. betrayal would have betrayal would have been to criticize ARTPOPs era, when it did fine, it was perfect because it made her a better artist. betrayal would have been be mad that she took time for herself an artist and do some musical soul searching, and then criticizing her jazz era because it wasnt a "perfect illusion" of a pop artist. The leak is a part of the experience. its only her fault that anything of hers leaks, she wants to be rigid with her campaign, when she shuld know it wont always go perfect, so roll with the flow. In my case, the song would have been rush released. I would have given a fake illusion date and released a couple days before it...officially. you beat the leaks. before it becomes an, "i had to release because of them" you say "i was a step ahead this time and beat them at their game"

Gagas love
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Please don't insult other members, we're all friends here :diane:

Even the ones that listened to the leaks @Gaga of Time :stalkga:

thanks for modding in a kind way

thatfoxyfeeling

When will it be on iTunes etc? Is there a chance it will appear on iTunes in Australia at midnight? (5 hours) 

5 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

When will it be on iTunes etc? Is there a chance it will appear on iTunes in Australia at midnight? (5 hours) 

I would like to know the same! 9/9 release date means available on iTunes at midnight? 

9 minutes ago, Bonkiii said:

I would like to know the same! 9/9 release date means available on iTunes at midnight? 

There's not info about iTunes release. Perhaps it'll b available or maybe not. 9/9 is a date of single premiere on radio stations. 

And people, please. Don't ask constantly 'if it's planed to b released on 9/9 shouldnt b in my country in x hours?' NO. NO, NO AND BIG GOD DAMN NO!

again, NO.

if song is going to b released on 9/9 EST it mean u have to count ur time change then u know. BIG NO possibility to have it before American release. 

5 minutes ago, Cyanidium said:

if song is going to b released on 9/9 EST it mean u have to count ur time change then u know. BIG NO possibility to have it before American release. 

In this case it's true but not always ;) 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived