music news

MTV Shades MJ, Madonna & Gaga

Kermit

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Agreed. Though im not a fan of madonna, i give credit where credit has to be given. Without Madonna and MJ, MTV would have never been sucessful. Insulting Gaga? Sure i guess. Insulting madge or mj is actually disguting:awkney:

5 hours ago, shoful said:

I AM COMING FOR THEIR HEADS. So disrespectful and sleazy. Literally without Madonna they wouldn't exist!!! God. MTV has gone down so much. Not only did they insult the Queen of Pop(Madonna) but the Goddes of Music(Gaga). They will pay! Lets pray their ratings continue to crash. 

this and this. how revolting.

DAVID VOGUER

But there was no one else to take the moonmans except her?! So this is absurd.

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

ThatAsianGuy

I was going to brag about Gagas Grammys but when I look up Beyoncé' I was like bish!:what::excuseu:

Slayer

Wow, this is a bit unnecessary...! Glad their show flopped. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TheBatman

Pretty rude, but it is cool to see Gaga there with M and MJ, for sure. After all, she has the third most moonmen of anyone right??? 

MTV has snubbed so many amazing Madonna videos that deserved moonmen over the years. Would have loved to see some of the Rebel Heart videos nominated, all three were so great ;-( 

CHROMATICA 2020

They are rude to Michael Jackson after the fact that the Vanguard Award is named after Michael Jackson himself. 

1200mh.gif

Spoiler

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

monsterdino

I mean they gave Beyonce how many minutes she wants to perform and they didn give Gaga a couple of look-alikes :giveup:

LilVenusian

MTV can keep shading the icons who made their corny awards show relevant while their ratings continue to plummet 

tumblr_muzwyariU71ql5yr7o2_250.giftumblr_muzwyariU71ql5yr7o1_250.gif 

Archived