💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA driving around smoking a doob.

Zaza

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

Nah. It's just like drink driving.  I don't care she smokes but to do it whilst driving is just stupid and puts others at risk. Silly queen. 

This is NOT true. Whatsoever. I've done both (unfortunately) and no way are those two feelings similar. 

worship to the land a girl from the planet

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

She can smoke pot whenever she pleases but while driving? And with her dad in the car, no less? WTF is wrong with you Gaga? I'm sorry but I don't have to approve of everything she does. There is no way I will ever, EVER condone driving under the influence. 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Melisandre said:

If your role model is not at the level you want her to be- which is messed up concept anyways- then find a new one.

then let her end up like amy winehouse...... 

yeah, i know amy was a bigger drug addict... 

but, still....

Dominic
1 minute ago, Brad Phillips said:

This is NOT true. Whatsoever. I've done both (unfortunately) and no way are those two feelings similar. 

I'm a regular user. Both have an effect on your reaction speed and ability to drive. Fact. I'm not saying the feelings are similar but both effect your ability of perception.  This IS true. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, SummerGirl21 said:

I'm not going to unstan her. I don't care that she smokes weed. But no one should smoke and drive. It is illegal to drive under the influence. I get that it's "not the same as alcohol" or whatever. But you are impaired. That's kind of the point. 

Never once not agreed with this. I am simply talking about not stanning her because she smokes pot. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

I'm a regular user. Both have an effect on your reaction speed and ability to drive. Fact. I'm not staying the feelings are similar but both effect your ability of perception.  This IS true. 

really?? I drive all the time afterwards. :stalkga:

EDIT- don't tell the swine 👮

worship to the land a girl from the planet

Sorry but weed is safer than alcohol ,atleast shes not doing hard stuff or any other crazy designer  drug. Its a plant :saladga:  Cant OD off it, just use it right and dont drive while smoking. It states that when you get your card, no smoking while around kids, schools or in automobiles.  

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

but, still....

Omg- your fear is hilarious. She is fine. Her family won't let her go off the edge. Seriously- control the fear mama.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Super Natural
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

but, still....

Omg you're speaking as if she's shooting heroine. :diane: Smoking pot is fine if done in moderation. Gaga is obviously not a drug addict. Please educate yourself before you embarrass yourself like this again. :laughga:

Dominic
1 minute ago, Brad Phillips said:

really?? I drive all the time afterwards. :stalkga:

Then you need to stop being so careless and research a little more. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Super Natural said:

Omg you're speaking as if she's shooting heroine. :diane: Smoking pot is fine if done in moderation. Gaga is obviously not a drug addict. Please educate yourself before you embarrass yourself like this again. :laughga:

doesnt it affect your mental state? :classy:

Caesium

Queen of not going to the VMAs and instead smoking whilst riding her classic whip

NnI7cJN.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived