GAGA driving around smoking a doob.

Zaza

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

She's smoking weed, driving, with her dad?! 

I'm afraid to have a drink at dinner with my dad

I'll be your daddy and you can have all the drinks you want :classy:

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

I ****ing love it when people say they will unstan her because of her smoking pot habits. Like if your role model or queen is not what you expect after all these years- find someone new. Like its a well known fact she smokes weed. Like wtf. Grow up- educate yourself a bit more and don't make stupid comments. 

well, educate me 

it's drugs and bad for her health... people die from drug habits ffs

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Misaki said:

Please tell me that this is a drag queen while she's secretly at the VMAs.

No drag queen paints that awfully... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Dominic

Nah. It's just like drink driving.  I don't care she smokes but to do it whilst driving is just stupid and puts others at risk. Silly queen. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Young Pancake

If she smokes pot whatever none of my business and it should be none of yours, all I care about is good music other than that she could do whatever the f*** she wants with her body. 

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

well, educate me 

I love that you are lurking as well- you cannot help yourself can you. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Melisandre said:

I'll be your daddy and you can have all the drinks you want :classy:

true-blood-lafayette.gif

Im against driving under the influence of anything tbh, My mom and I got hit head on going 65mph by a drunk and my mom almost died and had more than 10 broken bones. I walked away with a broken wrist, PTSD and rhabdomyalsis . I hate alcohol . But I agree @SummerGirl21 Anything psychoactive can make you choose the wrong decision. 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid, but I don't like it when Gaga is that out in the open..

Spyro the Dragon

SummerGirl21
2 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

I ****ing love it when people say they will unstan her because of her smoking pot habits. Like if your role model or queen is not what you expect after all these years- find someone new. Like its a well known fact she smokes weed. Like wtf. Grow up- educate yourself a bit more and don't make stupid comments. 

I'm not going to unstan her. I don't care that she smokes weed. But no one should smoke and drive. It is illegal to drive under the influence. I get that it's "not the same as alcohol" or whatever. But you are impaired. That's kind of the point. 

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

well, educate me 

it's drugs and bad for her health... people die from drug habits ffs

If your role model is not at the level you want her to be- which is messed up concept anyways- then find a new one.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Melisandre said:

I love that you are lurking as well- you cannot help yourself can you. 

is it forbidden to lurk? :oprah:

especially when you know people are commenting what you wrote without quoting you 

Super Natural
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

if there's smth that will make me unstan her, that's her smoking pot habit :nails:

4 minutes ago, Whis said:

I hate when she smokes weed 

yall need to grow the **** up :diane:

Archived