💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGaxdelRey ft. Phoenix and Born-this-way

Star

Featured Posts

Sex Dreams

I can't believe at this. you are stupid person, jay. why don't u just shut up and leave? you don't care about other but yourself. imo, ur graphic is not that great.

WOE. WOE. :laughga:

First of all, you're deluding yourself. Second of all, it's one thing to knock someone's personality, but it's another to knock their art. You can hate Jay as much as you want, but the LEAST you can do is respect his work. RHqUQ.gif

But he said imo. :duhga:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So saying "imo" makes it okay for you to disrespect people? Delusion.

WOE. WOE. :laughga:

Still, how does Jay's graphic talent have anything to do with him being "stupid"?

Sex Dreams

Still, how does Jay's graphic talent have anything to do with him being "stupid"?

So saying "imo" makes it okay for you to disrespect people? Delusion.

Well, both of you are kind of true. And yes Jay, you do make everything here helpful..

Incase y'all didn't get it, I put "imo"

Thanx for you those who are helping me. but you don't have to, let him keep on hating/shading me. I don't have time to deal with it, cause I have a life.

Thanx for you those who are helping me. but you don't have to, let him keep on hating/shading me. I don't have time to deal with it, cause I have a life.

You've got issues. Nobody's shading you.

Like I said before, "imo" doesn't make it okay for you to disrespect someone and their art. If someone said that to you, you'd call it "hating". Don't say what you can't take. And please inform me on what you think shading means. I'm interested in your definition.

JaysAMess

I haven't shaded you in this thread at all, nor have I any other time. You seem to think so because I called you out on copying someones work.

If anyone is shading anyone, then it's you shading me. If you're that desperate for me to shade you then I will.. but chances are you won't like what I have to say.

Archived