Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
15 minutes ago, vanus said:

when does vmas start and where can i watch them 

I'll post all that info, just wait it'll be in the OP soon.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ALGAYDO

The awkward moment when the VIDEO awards show only nominates artists based on their chart performance and populatity and not the actual videos :neyde:

Iwontell

britneyclaps.gif
Yaaaaay!!!!

MTV's Vapid Music Awards 2016 already!?

I hope they'll do a better job than they did last year, cuz that was boring AF. Here for Rihanna's performance and Bey going home with a trunkful of trophies...sad that Gaga probably won't be there, tho.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The Child

Beyoncé still hasn't been announced as a performer? Why? :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Thomas P
Just now, Aga Gydal said:

I take it Bey's doing a surprise opening performance?

PLEASE GOD!!!

Mister Gaga

Based on the performers, only Britney and Ariana feat. Nicki excite me. That's it. Tragic.

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

I take it Bey's doing a surprise opening performance? 

Hopefully she does what Gaga did in 2010 and just goes and wins awards and doesn't perform

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Hopefully she does what Gaga did in 2010 and just goes and wins awards and doesn't perform

I need her to. If Beyoncé doesn't, then I need Gaga, and we all now that isn't happening.

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I need her to. If Beyoncé doesn't, then I need Gaga, and we all now that isn't happening.

I'm sorry, I know u like Beyonce and I hate to root against what u want but I just don't like her music and would rather someone I like perform. 

If she does perform tho, I'll be happy for u.  

nikola

Well......its gonna be bad......i will only watch britney tbh.....and also we are 2 days away and i feel like there are performers missing......i am not here for suprise performaces tbh........

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, nikola said:

Well......its gonna be bad......i will only watch britney tbh.....and also we are 2 days away and i feel like there are performers missing......i am not here for suprise performaces tbh........

Well theres gonna be a lot. Like the entire show is pretty much surprise performers.

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

best choreo " sorry" should be Biebs

That is the only thing that vid has going for it (even tho the choreo isn't good)

Archived