2016 MTV Video Music Awards

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
7 hours ago, Himeros26 said:

I love Gaga and I believe Gaga is more talented but you are coming off as delulu. 

Anyway- BEY DID THAT. They did a hoe move by sending Britney after her. And then when Britney grabbed that mic as if trying to create that Perfect Illusion. The only problem I had was with the parts where Bey lip synced to a live track but ... She still slayed. And now I have a formation live version I can BOP the **** too omg

How im delusional when I stan for the most talented pop act ever? :huh:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Himeros26
39 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

How im delusional when I stan for the most talented pop act ever? 

Because while she's more talented than most(All)  girls on the scene today, she definitely isn't as iconic as Bey. 

fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Himeros26 said:

Because while she's more talented than most(All)  girls on the scene today, she definitely isn't as iconic as Bey. 

:madge:

Gaga career is like 8 years... Beyonce like almost 20... Gaga is and will be more iconic, you'll see:classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Thomas P
35 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

:madge:

Gaga career is like 8 years... Beyonce like almost 20...

Exactly, give Gaga 20 years, and then she'll be on the same level.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

fede ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Exactly, give Gaga 20 years, and then she'll be on the same level.

Just look at where she is now... Being side to side with M and MJ:classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Just look at where she is now... Being side to side with M and MJ:classy:

I'm not shading Gaga, I love her more than life, I'm just saying that she has been in the Buisness for too short of time to be viewed on the same level of icon as Beyoncé. Beyoncé wasn't at this level until at least the 4 era, and that was 13 years in. What Gaga has done in this time is amazing, so what she does in the future will put her on the next level of icon. Now please don't quote me again.

fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

I'm not shading Gaga, I love her more than life, I'm just saying that she has been in the Buisness for too short of time to be viewed on the same level of icon as Beyoncé. Beyoncé wasn't at this level until at least the 4 era, and that was 13 years in. What Gaga has done in this time is amazing, so what she does in the future will put her on the next level of icon. Now please don't quote me again.

WEBLADY_GAGA_Y_TONY_BENNETT_t670.jpg?266

:classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Brian Ryan
1 minute ago, Werk said:

This was supposed to be Riri's night but then Bey stepped in :neyde:

It was everyone's night who was performing, introducing, and nominated. It's called an award show.

Thomas P
40 minutes ago, Werk said:

This was supposed to be Riri's night but then Bey stepped in 

If Rihanna wanted to be remembered, she should have done better performances. The person who does the best gets the recognition. It's not Bey's fault that her performance was better.

36 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

It was everyone's night who was performing, introducing, and nominated. It's called an award show.

This.

Brian Ryan
13 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

If Rihanna wanted to be remembered, she should have done better performances. The person who does the best gets the recognition. It's not Bey's fault that her performance was better.

This.

Amen. Beyonce' can't help it that she is just so fawking amazing and people feel the same.

The Surrealist

Beyonce: Can I do a 16 minute show with anything I want?

VMA: YAAAS!

Gaga: Can I do a 4 minute performance, it's going to be a--

VMA: NO! GET OFF MY LAWN! DO YOU KNOW WHO HAS MORE MOONMEN THAN YOU - GUESS RIGHT, IT'S BEYONCE, YOU FLOP. :fthis:

:stalkga:

Nicogly
3 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Beyonce: Can I do a 16 minute show with anything I want?

VMA: YAAAS!

Gaga: Can I do a 4 minute performance, it's going to be a--

VMA: NO! GET OFF MY LAWN! DO YOU KNOW WHO HAS MORE MOONMEN THAN YOU - GUESS RIGHT, IT'S BEYONCE, YOU FLOP. :fthis:

:stalkga:

HAHAHAH the accuracy 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

BuzzcutSeason

They sabotaged Britney. She shouldn't have gone directly after Beyoncé, and with Me Myself & I they were supposed to have the track off. I'm also sure Brit got a lower end of their budget for performances.

They also sabotaged the whole entire show by having those dumb guys at the desk, and making madison square look like a high school auditorium.

Archived