πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Korean christians praying in order to cancel Gaga's concert in Seoul.

AndreLovesU

Featured Posts

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CELINE

• Miel

• Neal

• Kuroro

Just A Holy Fool

What the ****? :roll: Just stop. That's ridiculous.

I honestly don't think this is something to make fun of. Some people are strongly against Lady Gaga. It's not right to make fun of other religions. Plus, they're just praying, they aren't acting violently in any sense.

:laughga:

The concert will NOT be canceled. Therefore, by logic, Gaga is stronger than God. So they should start to fear and worship her instead.

gagaisitalian

Am I the only one afraid for Gaga's safety in that country? :red:

Edited by Degenerate Rebel

I honestly don't think this is something to make fun of. Some people are strongly against Lady Gaga. It's not right to make fun of other religions. Plus, they're just praying, they aren't acting violently in any sense.

:roll: Why not?

I agree that the guy you quoted went over the top, but to say that we can't have a chuckle at people 'praying the gaga away' is just being precious.

They want to say that she is disgusting for promoting homos-xuality, what's the problem with us having a laugh at that in a small internet forum?

It's just religion. It doesn't deserve automatic respect. :crossed:

Edited by Mitch

bionic

"YOU TELL THEM THAT I- THAT WE- BURNED THE PLACE TO THE FUCKING GROOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND!!!"

buy bionic

JaggedMonster

SEOUL (Reuters) - Christian groups in South Korea called on Friday for pop icon Lady Gaga to cancel her concert here saying it was "****ographic" and promoted homos-xuality.

South Korea's government has already bowed to public pressure and banned under-18s from attending the 26-year old's concert, but protesters gathered outside the venue said that was not enough.

"Some people can accept this as another culture but its impact is huge beyond art and debases religions. Even adults can't see her performance which is too homos-xual and ****ographic," said Yoon Jung-hoon, a reverend who organized the "Civilians Network against the Lady Gaga Concert".

The singer's hit song "Born This Way" celebrates the empowerment of gay men and women, something that many in South Korea, which is the second most Christian country in Asia after the Philippines, say is an immoral lifestyle.

Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, has been in Seoul for close on a week as she kicks off her Asian "Born this Way" tour.

"Nervous for tonight. Hope I make little monsters happy and proud," she Tweeted a few hours before the concert kicked off.

Yoon's group claims to have collected 5,000 supporters on Facebook against the concert and some have also called for a boycott of the sponsor Hyundai Card. The protesters have also threatened a boycott of its parent company, Hyundai Motor Co, South Korea's largest car-maker.

"The Christian Council of Korea with 12 million Christians and 55,000 churches will take all kinds of measures such as boycotting Hyundai Card to root out this kind of obscene culture," the council said in a statement.

Yoon said he would attend the concert to "monitor" the performance for homos-xual content that could corrupt young people.

(Reporting by Ju-min Park; Editing by David Chance and Sanjeev Miglani)

:lmao:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/korean-christians-aim-stop-lady-gagas-****ographic-show-091708370.html