Which Britney album is your favorite?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Britney album?

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

The problem with Circus for me is that even dance songs like "kill the lights" sound unfinished and meh to me. 

I agree with what you said about In The Zone but I still love both of the songs that are out of place XD

I'm listening to kill the lights now and I love it!

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Bellatrix said:

Then I have an idea on what you can do while we wait for Perfect Illusion and LG5

tumblr_mx73usJHDs1s1s0z2o2_500.gif

Listen to Natalia Kills? :classy:

Will check Blackout asap ( maybe tomorrow idk)

Fiona Apple
Just now, UK Monster said:

I'm listening to kill the lights now and I love it!

idk it sounds like a rejected song for blackout

Poissonche
Just now, Bellatrix said:

Then I have an idea on what you can do while we wait for Perfect Illusion and LG5

tumblr_mx73usJHDs1s1s0z2o2_500.gif

Put things in my mouth?

But seriously, don't know if I'll be able to listen to all of them, but I guess I should at least listen to Blackout in full, to see if it's as legendary as people say it is.

Fiona Apple

Do you guys like Britney? (the album). I feel like it has mostly good songs in it.But I don't like how directionless it is. I mean.. The singles were saying "I grew up,I am a woman now" and many album tracks were like disney songs xD. It should have been a lot more like the lead single

The Child
4 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Oh cool. And Perfume is awesome tho. And body ache

Body what?

giphy.gif

Eau de toilette?

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

toy soldier has just come on my Spotify guys. This song makes me strut very feminine-esque and normally I'm very straight acting!

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Listen to Natalia Kills? :classy:

Will check Blackout asap ( maybe tomorrow idk)

Who?

Spoiler

Jk. Don't report me :neyde: 

Great. You won't regret it :classy:

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Put things in my mouth?

But seriously, don't know if I'll be able to listen to all of them, but I guess I should at least listen to Blackout in full, to see if it's as legendary as people say it is.

I don't think it is tbh. It's a great album, but not THAT great as people make it sound.

Fiona Apple
Just now, UK Monster said:

toy soldier has just come on my Spotify guys. This song makes me strut very feminine-esque and normally I'm very straight acting!

That sounds like me xD 

The Child
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

Do you guys like Britney? (the album). I feel like it has mostly good songs in it.But I don't like how directionless it is. I mean.. The singles were saying "I grew up,I am a woman now" and many album tracks were like disney songs xD. It should have been a lot more like the lead single

I used to love that album but as I grew up, I just find meh, but it's a great transition from a teen pop sound to a more mature sound. In The Zone is like how Britney should have been. And they remixed Overprotected & Boys because the album lacked urban songs.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I agree, but despite of that I like the album. It's among my favorites.

Fiona Apple
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

I used to love that album but as I grew up, I just find meh, but it's a great transition from a teen pop sound to a more mature sound. In The Zone is like how Britney should have been. And they remixed Overprotected & Boys because the album lacked urban songs.

Amen to that

Archived