Bellatrix

Which Britney album is your favorite?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Britney album?

Featured Posts

The Child
3 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Breathe On Me makes me even gayer than what I already am for some reason xD

I used to jerk off while watching the Onyx Hotel tour performance of this song, she was so hot and sexy.

1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

I will make a controversal statement: Circus is not really that good :emma: I LOVE all the singles and some random tracks.But overall I'd say that it's a boring and slightly uninteresting album compared to her previous 2 albums (in the zone,blackout) or the next (femme fatale)

Honestly I love all the singles from it and surprisingly there are a lot of songs from it that I love. (Unusual You, Mannequin ...)

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

I will make a controversal statement: Circus is not really that good :emma: I LOVE all the singles and some random tracks.But overall I'd say that it's a boring and slightly uninteresting album compared to her previous 2 albums (in the zone,blackout) or the next (femme fatale)

I agree with you tbh

The Child
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

I agree. I prefer Britney Jean to Circus. I like the singles like you said though!

tumblr_m494wwl9281r4gfa1.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I used to jerk off while watching the Onyx Hotel tour performance of this song, she was so hot and sexy.

Honestly I love all the singles from it and surprisingly there are a lot of songs from it that I love. (Unusual You, Mannequin ...)

:laughga::laughga: She was super hot 

The Child

Anyone who loves Britney Jean for me is weird honestly, how can you like an album like this? All of the songs are not even sung at 100% by Britney. It sounds boring, generic, outdated.

2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

are you gay or straight and male or female

Fiona Apple

Anyone who loves Britney Jean for me is weird honestly, how can you like an album like this? All of the songs are not even sung at 100% by Britney. It sounds boring, generic, outdated.

I personally believe that objectively it's a pretty bad album but I still enjoy many tracks in it.I can easily listen to most of the album. It should be easy is TRAGIC btw

Lucas

In The Zone all the way, from Me Against The Music to Outrageous the album is flawless, then Everytime and Shadow are amazing but Brave New Girl and The Hook Up are kinda too different from the other songs (sound wise).

In my opinion : In The Zone > Blackout > Britney > Femme Fatale > Circus > Oops! > Baby One More Time > Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I guess it's a bit too much of slow tempo songs for a Britney album (Out From Under, Unusual You, Blur, My Baby). It kinda breaks the great vibe from the good uptempo songs like Womanizer, Circus, Kill The Lights, Shattered Glass, If U Seek Amy and Lace And Leather... The other songs are just fillers

The Child

:laughga::laughga: She was super hot 

Honestly, I couldn't even care about that dancer, all my eyes were on her, on her boobs, on her ass, on her thighs.

giphy.gif

The Child
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

are you gay or straight and male or female

I'm a male and I'm bi.

I personally believe that objectively it's a pretty bad album but I still enjoy many tracks in it.I can easily listen to most of the album. It should be easy is TRAGIC btw

Honestly, I deleted the album from my iTunes library. I only have Work Bitch left. The rest is tragic.

Fiona Apple
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

In The Zone all the way, from Me Against The Music to Outrageous the album is flawless, then Everytime and Shadow are amazing but Brave New Girl and The Hook Up are kinda too different from the other songs (sound wise).

In my opinion : In The Zone > Blackout > Britney > Femme Fatale > Circus > Oops! > Baby One More Time > Britney Jean

I guess it's a bit too much of slow tempo songs for a Britney album (Out From Under, Unusual You, Blur, My Baby). It kinda breaks the great vibe from the good uptempo songs like Womanizer, Circus, Kill The Lights, Shattered Glass, If U Seek Amy and Lace And Leather... The other songs are just fillers

The problem with Circus for me is that even dance songs like "kill the lights" sound unfinished and meh to me. 

I agree with what you said about In The Zone but I still love both of the songs that are out of place XD

The Child
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Honestly, Circus for me has some of her best mid tempos songs. Unusual You alone is HEAVEN.

I'm a male and I'm bi.

Honestly, I deleted the album from my iTunes library. I only have Work Bitch left. The rest is tragic.

Oh cool. And Perfume is awesome tho. And body ache

Bellatrix
54 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I've listened only Circus as a whole :toofunny:

54 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I'm now realizing that I've only listened to Oops in full :udidnt: But I'll be the Gaga stan that I am and choose Circus because Quicksand (and also F-U-C-K me).

Then I have an idea on what you can do while we wait for Perfect Illusion and LG5

tumblr_mx73usJHDs1s1s0z2o2_500.gif

Archived