83 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Britney album?

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

In The Zone is my favorite.

But I'm absolutely loving Clumsy right now like omg. Britney is the only artist that I have every CD from so although I don't buy them anymore I'll keep up with the tradition for her <3

Anderson123
26 minutes ago, jprincess said:

Why are you guys tearing Katy perry apart for her poor vocal performances but praise Britney Spears? 

I don't hate any of them, but I do know when I like an artist or not and know the quality of their work. Britney doesn't sing live and is not that involved in her work, but those of us who grew up listening to her know about the fuzz of the 90's/2000's and have Britney in a very special place in our hearts.

She's like that girl that you grew up with that became this lazy young adult but you celebrate whatever she achieves because you see her as family or something like that. I'm just curious to see what kind of music she makes.

As for Katy Perry, I've honestly never really cared about her career, other than a couple of songs. To me, it's like this girl in your class that tries so hard to fit in or to have an "original" personality but it's like she forces herself to look or do things that she admires but it's not really her soul.

And favorite Britney album: In The Zone.

Britney Spears is my fav at the moment. Glory looks great so far! Blackout is my favourite era. The Piece Of Me slayage is so nostalgic.

LaLuna
29 minutes ago, jprincess said:

Why are you guys tearing Katy perry apart for her poor vocal performances but praise Britney Spears? 

I don't. Even back when I was a huge Britney fan I was never delusional enough to think she was a good singer. 

That said, my favorite Brit album is In The Zone. Brings back nice memories :flutter:

Also, I think I still have BOMT on cassette lying around somewhere at my mom's house :giggle:

The Child

Not letting this thread die.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
Just now, Bellatrix said:

DeYwq.gif

Klm9m.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Just now, Britney Spears said:

In the zone for sure

I'm listening to breathe on me now and I think I'm turning straight :yay:

The Child
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

In the zone for sure.Then Oops,Femme and Blackout are great too

I should have taken your username, why did I never thought of it? :giveup:

Fiona Apple
Just now, UK Monster said:

I'm listening to breathe on me now and I think I'm turning straight :yay:

Breathe On Me makes me even gayer than what I already am for some reason xD

Fiona Apple

I will make a controversal statement: Circus is not really that good :emma: I LOVE all the singles and some random tracks.But overall I'd say that it's a boring and slightly uninteresting album compared to her previous 2 albums (in the zone,blackout) or the next (femme fatale)

1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

I will make a controversal statement: Circus is not really that good :emma: I LOVE all the singles and some random tracks.But overall I'd say that it's a boring and slightly uninteresting album compared to her previous 2 albums (in the zone,blackout) or the next (femme fatale)

I agree. I prefer Britney Jean to Circus. I like the singles like you said though!

Archived